- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Pokemon Platinum Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 22, 09
|» All About Pokemon Platinum on ActionTrip|
Complete the Sinnoh Pok'dex by seeing all 210 regional Pok'mon, then talk to Professor Rowan in his lab.
Diamond Dust will fall at Snow point city
Go to Snow Point City during the 12th of January and you will see Diamond Dusts falling on the town. It is because of the birthday of Junichi Masuda, Gamefreaks Director and Composer of Pokemon Music.
Happy Birthday Message from Dawn/Lucas
After beating Elite 4, if you play the game on your birthday, or if you set the DS clock to your birthday, and talk to Dawn/Lucas, she/he will wish you a Happy Birthday.
Acquiring Stars and Colors for your Trainer Card
The following tasks may be completed in any order, with no regard to a specific event relating to a particular color. Stars are added by the completion of each event.
- Defeat the Elite Four.
- Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
- Obtain all Battle Frontier Colored Plates
- Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (capture 50 flags)
- Capture all 493 Pokemon (not including event-only Pokemon)
Black Card: Earn Five Stars
Blue Card: Earn One Star
Bronze Card: Earn Two Stars
Gold Card: Earn Four Stars
Silver Card: Earn Three Stars
Extra Villa Furniture
Chandelier: Walk a total of 300,000 steps
Great Painting: hatch 30 eggs
Guest Set: Defeat a total of 50 trainers in the trainer cafe
Music Box: Purchase Racks
Piano: Defeat the Elite Four 10 times
Pokemon Bust #1: Obtain one silver print from the Battle Frontier
Pokemon bust #2: Obtain 5 silver prints from the Battle Frontier
Tea Set: Purchase the Music Box
Wall Clock: Plant 50 berries
581 or 1513
BACK TO TOP