- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box Cheats
developer: Level 5
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 24, 09
|» All About Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on ActionTrip|
After beating the game, go to the Top Secret section of the Bonuses menu. You'll be able to access an art gallery depicting various scenes from the game.
Character Profiles List
After you've beaten the game, go to the Top Secret section of the Bonuses menu. Inside, you'll be able to access profiles for every character in the game.
Character Profiles List: Beat the game.
Layton's Challenges: The Sweetheart's House
Under the Bonus Menu, you'll find an option called Layton's Challenges. These challenges are comprised of espcially difficult puzzles. They can only be unlocked by fulfilling specific criteria in the main game. One of them is called the Sweetheart's House, which contains Puzzles 148, 149, and 150. In order to access it, you have to beat the game.
Layton's challenges are the hardest puzzles in the game. They are found under the bonuses section. Each one has a different way of being unlocked.
The Animal lover's House: puzzles 145,146,147: get the hamster to lose weight. it takes 30 step in a row to get the hamster to lose all the extra weight. also makes the hamster point out hit coins.
The Musicians House: puzzles 139,140,141: fix the camera and then take pictures of any place where the camera icon appears(there are 9). then find the 3 differences in each picture.
The Sweetheart's House (148, 149, 150): Beat the game.
the Tea Master's house: puzzles 142,143,144: get all the tea ingrediants to find the different tea brews. then when any character has sweat drops over them(28) give them the tea the ask for.
Top Secret Options
Once you acquire enough Picarats, you unlcok the following options in the top secret section
Character Profiles: Acquire 2500 picarats
Character Voices: Acquire 4000 picarats
Game Music: Acquire 3500 picarats
Movies: Acquire 4500 picarats
Story Art: Acquire 3000 picarats
To earn a Golden Icon next to your save file, complete the following criteria.
Golden Layton: Complete the Game
Golden Luke: Complete all puzzles in the story mode
Concept Art Collection
After you've completed Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, you'll be given a special code. These codes are unique for each DS system. Copy down that code, access the Top Secret bonuses of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, select the Hidden Door menu, then select the Ticket To Time Travel option. Input the code, and you'll unlock a collection of concept art.
Concept Art Collection: Complete Professor Layton and the Unwound Future to obtain a code, then input the code in the Hidden Door menu.
66 or 133
BACK TO TOP