- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Professor Layton and the Last Specter Cheats
developer: Level 5
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 18, 11
|» All About Professor Layton and the Last Specter on ActionTrip|
Top Secret Options
Once you acquire enough Picarats and beaten the game, you unlock the following options in the Top Secret section of the Bonuses Menu.
Additional Character Profiles: Solve all 170 puzzles.
Art: Acquire 4600 Picarats and beat the game.
Character Profiles: Acquire 4300 Picarats and beat the game.
Character Voices: Acquire 5200 Picarats and beat the game.
Movies: Acquire 5500 Picarats
Music: Acquire 4900 Picarats and beat the game.
Layton Life (Japanese version only): Complete story mode.
Mouse Alley Mini-Game: Collect ten mouse badges by tapping mice that randomly run across the screen, solve the Luke Foretells mystery, then talk to Fische at the Crossroads.
The Biologist's House: Complete the Laytonmobile Cove fish tank mini-game.
The Boatman's House: Complete all ten Toy Train mini-games.
The Flute Player's House: Beat the game.
The Puppeteer's House: Accurately complete all three puppet shows.
The Puzzle Master's House: Solve 167 puzzles.
48 or 132
|»||Click here for more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP