- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
Professor Layton and the Last Specter Cheats
developer: Level 5
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 18, 11
|» All About Professor Layton and the Last Specter on ActionTrip|
Top Secret Options
Once you acquire enough Picarats and beaten the game, you unlock the following options in the Top Secret section of the Bonuses Menu.
Additional Character Profiles: Solve all 170 puzzles.
Art: Acquire 4600 Picarats and beat the game.
Character Profiles: Acquire 4300 Picarats and beat the game.
Character Voices: Acquire 5200 Picarats and beat the game.
Movies: Acquire 5500 Picarats
Music: Acquire 4900 Picarats and beat the game.
Layton Life (Japanese version only): Complete story mode.
Mouse Alley Mini-Game: Collect ten mouse badges by tapping mice that randomly run across the screen, solve the Luke Foretells mystery, then talk to Fische at the Crossroads.
The Biologist's House: Complete the Laytonmobile Cove fish tank mini-game.
The Boatman's House: Complete all ten Toy Train mini-games.
The Flute Player's House: Beat the game.
The Puppeteer's House: Accurately complete all three puppet shows.
The Puzzle Master's House: Solve 167 puzzles.
36 or 81
|»||Click here for more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Professor Layton and the Last Specter cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP