- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Puyo Puyo 7 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: DS, PSP, Wii|
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jul 30, 09
|» All About Puyo Puyo 7 on ActionTrip|
To unlock everything including characters and filled up gallery enter the follow commands at the title screen. You will hear a bell chime if it was done correctly.
On the title screen Hold [L]+[R] then press [Up], [Down], [Right], [Left], [X], [B], [Y], [A]: Unlocks everything
Beat Chapter 7, 8 with Amitie, 9 and 10 with Amitie and Lemres.
All characters can be unlocked through story mode. After beating the game a first time, an alternate story is unlocked, which allows playing through story chapters using select alternate characters. Clearing parts of the story using these alternate characters allows the unlocking of the remaining characters.
Alternate scenario: Beat the game.
Carbuncle: Beat act 3 with all alternate characters.
Dark Arle: Beat all the chapters with alternate characters.
Draco Centauros: Beat her in episode 11.
Ecolo: Beat the game.
Maguro: Beat act 1 with all alternate characters.
Risukuma: Beat act 2 with all alternate characters.
Skeleton-T: Beat them in episode 1.
63 or 139
|»||Click here for more Puyo Puyo 7 cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Puyo Puyo 7 cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
|»||Click here for more Puyo Puyo 7 cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP