- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Rhythm Heaven Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 05, 09
|» All About Rhythm Heaven on ActionTrip|
Medals are obtained by achieving a High Level on a stage. You'll know you've done this when the icon of the stage is framed in gold. Note: This unlocks the first lesson in each difficulty level. To unlock more you must obtain more medals.
Basic Guitar Lessons: Beat Rocker (Stage 6-3) and have at least 15 medals.
Technical Guitar Lessons: Beat Rocker 2 (Stage 10-4) and have at least 35 medals.
Once you unlock the Phone minigame, press 812 music note 82 music note 812 music note for a hidden song.
A minigame in which you obtain as a reward for beating the first 6 remixes:
Airboard Minigame: Beat remixes 1 through 6
Hidden Telephone Songs (JP Version)
Hidden throughout the game are secret telephone codes. By entering them into the telephone in Rhythm Toys (requires 4 medals) you will hear secret songs/random sounds from the original GBA Rhythm Tengoku. Listed below are the telephone codes and where they are located: 831*831*831* - Business Card under Rhythm Toys (requires 1 medal) 2*21*98 - Tunnel Endless Game (requires 12 medals) 246936*1 - Samurai Endless Game (requires 17 medals) 44*82831* - Live Contest (must beat all 50 stages) Note:'*' denotes a musical note.
Hidden Telephone songs (US)
Due to the numbers being changed around in the English version, I think it'd be appropriate to say the numbers. In the same order; Business Card toy 5553282338 - Tunnel Endless game 5557325937 - Samurai Slice Endless game 5557268724 - Battle of the Bands 5557625688.
Constant Perfect Challenges
Obtain a Medal on all 50 songs and there will no longer be any wait between Perfect challenges.
Battle Of the bands
Do the following in order to unlock Battle of the Bands.
Battle of the bands: Beat Remix 10
92 or 196
BACK TO TOP