- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals Cheats
publisher: Disney Interactive
developer: Jupiter Corporation
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 07, 08
|» All About Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals on ActionTrip|
Spectrobes Card Input System
Must be past a certain part of the game(early on). Card Input Console is in the upper left corner of the cargo room(blue elevator in the ship).
2341HPB: ATK Seed
1432IOB: Azenor Cacti; Adult Spectrobe; Corona; Custom Color 2; Custom Part
4213GBM: Bakuraiya Wolve; Secret Spectrobe; Flash
1432CLS: Defense Seed; Mineral; Raises a Spectrobe's Max Def.
4213LFP: Dendama Spiko; Adult Spectrobe; Aurora
2341CFS: Evolve B; Mineral; Reduces number of battles needed for spectrobes to evolve to 0
1432FGO: EvolveL mineral
3124MHG: Extra Rooms; Lab System; 4 Extra Incubator Rooms
2341TCA: Gives you 80 attack 5 way blaster.
4213AFJ: Hp Seed; Mineral; Raises a Spectrobe's Max Hp.
3124APE: Isadora Slizo (Secret Spectrobe)
1432DLA: Kibetekaa Empra (Secret Spectrobe)
2341AIH: Leozar Dragos; Evolved Spectrobe; Corona; Custom Part
3124CRG: Lets you turn your ship orange.
1432FQJ: Marine Wing; Cruiser Parts; Full Set
4213RGN: Mugon (flash) child
3124MPC: Pagoni Talos (flash) adult
4213FMS: Pinska; DARK Adult Spectrobe; Aurora(Must be past certain part of the game to recieve this.)
1432BDJ: Plasma Blaster; Strongest gun in the game
2341AJG: Shimainu; Child Spectrobe; Corona
3124KFN: Tamzoa; Child Spectrobe; Flash; Custom Color 2
1432JOB: Unlocks Anuberos Boomer
Achievements using the DGamer system:
Defeated Gelberus: Defeat the second High Krawl, Gelberus.
Field Battler: Defeat 100 Krawl Dust.
Krawlinator: Defeat 1000 Encoutered Krawl.
New Digger: Successfully excavate 100 items.
Passed Training: Complete Rallen's battle training.
Spectrobes 2 DS: Log onto DGamer online with a username.
Wireless Veteran: Play 100 wireless (1 on 1) battles.
Geos and the Ultimate Forms
Equipping a Geo allows you to summon an Ultimate Form Spectrobe. This replaces your combo attack, and after you use it, the battle ends. Their use automatically terminates vortexes, and they cannot be used in Sequence Battles. Since they all have the same effect, the main factor in deciding which one to use is personal preference.
Cyclone Geo: Zorna: Beat Sequence Battle lvl. 1.
Flame Geo: Tindera: Automatically unlocked during the battle following the one against Dolgon and Dolgan.
Hammer Geo: Larrup: Beat Sequence Battle lvl. 3.
Ice Geo: Artezza: Beat Sequence Battle lvl. 5.
Plasma Geo: Voltorn: Beat Sequence Battle lvl. 4.
Thunder Geo: Fulvina: Beat Sequence Battle lvl. 2.
Wing Geo: Shulla: Beat the last Sequence Battle (lvl. 6).
311 or 574
BACK TO TOP