- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Touch the Dead Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Eidos Interactive
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 16, 07
|» All About Touch the Dead on ActionTrip|
You enter this code on the main menu. If you enter the code successfully, you'll hear a zombie moaning, the Logo Screen will turn red and you have access to all missions, all modes, all unlocked bonuses. Also, in game, the [L] and [R] shoulder buttons allow to switch to the next/previous camera.
Thanks go to Ben Yoris, the game's lead producer, for telling me about this!
[X], [Y], [D-pad Right], [D-pad Left], [X]: Unlocks everything, allows camera switching
102 or 147
BACK TO TOP