- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Dungeons of Dredmor Cheats
publisher: Gaslamp Games
developer: Gaslamp Games
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jul 13, 11
|» All About Dungeons of Dredmor on ActionTrip|
Be All You Can Be: Get killed at the hands of a Diggle Commando.
Dead Dread: Kill Lord Dredmor on Dwarvish Moderation Mode.
Dread Less: Kill Lord Dredmor on Elvishly Easy Mode.
Dread More: Kill Lord Dredmor on Going Rogue Mode.
Gesundheit: Get killed at the hands of a Sickly Diggle.
Meet Your True Master: Get killed at the hands of an Arch Diggle.
Welcome to Dredmor: Get killed at the hands (flippers?) of a Diggle.
Steam Achievements: Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC
98 Pound Weakling: Die at the hands of a Muscle Diggle.
Dead Man's Chest: Master the Piracy Skill Tree.
Dr. Livingstone, I Presume: Master the Big Game Hunter Skill tree.
Loyal Soldier of the Empire: Equip the Imperial Boilerplate Armour and the Imperial Boilerplate Helmet.
Playing For Both Teams: Play both the male and the female hero.
Sewer Brew: Meet somebody from Gaslamp Games and consume Alcholic Beverages in their presence.
Soylent Green Is... Soy, Actually: Master the Vegan Skill tree.
Team... Jacob?: Master the Werediggle Skill tree.
The Devil's Achievement: Master the Demonology Skill tree.
The Sea is a Cruel Mistress: Drown.
You Know What Time It Is: Equip the Parachute Pants and the Warhammer.
You Used All The Glue on Purpose: Repair 500 wands with the n-Dimensional Lathe.
You're Totally Emo: Master the Emomancy Skill tree.
35 or 217
BACK TO TOP