- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Dungeons of Dredmor Cheats
publisher: Gaslamp Games
developer: Gaslamp Games
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jul 13, 11
|» All About Dungeons of Dredmor on ActionTrip|
Be All You Can Be: Get killed at the hands of a Diggle Commando.
Dead Dread: Kill Lord Dredmor on Dwarvish Moderation Mode.
Dread Less: Kill Lord Dredmor on Elvishly Easy Mode.
Dread More: Kill Lord Dredmor on Going Rogue Mode.
Gesundheit: Get killed at the hands of a Sickly Diggle.
Meet Your True Master: Get killed at the hands of an Arch Diggle.
Welcome to Dredmor: Get killed at the hands (flippers?) of a Diggle.
Steam Achievements: Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC
98 Pound Weakling: Die at the hands of a Muscle Diggle.
Dead Man's Chest: Master the Piracy Skill Tree.
Dr. Livingstone, I Presume: Master the Big Game Hunter Skill tree.
Loyal Soldier of the Empire: Equip the Imperial Boilerplate Armour and the Imperial Boilerplate Helmet.
Playing For Both Teams: Play both the male and the female hero.
Sewer Brew: Meet somebody from Gaslamp Games and consume Alcholic Beverages in their presence.
Soylent Green Is... Soy, Actually: Master the Vegan Skill tree.
Team... Jacob?: Master the Werediggle Skill tree.
The Devil's Achievement: Master the Demonology Skill tree.
The Sea is a Cruel Mistress: Drown.
You Know What Time It Is: Equip the Parachute Pants and the Warhammer.
You Used All The Glue on Purpose: Repair 500 wands with the n-Dimensional Lathe.
You're Totally Emo: Master the Emomancy Skill tree.
35 or 158
BACK TO TOP