- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Dungeons of Dredmor Cheats
publisher: Gaslamp Games
developer: Gaslamp Games
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jul 13, 11
|» All About Dungeons of Dredmor on ActionTrip|
Be All You Can Be: Get killed at the hands of a Diggle Commando.
Dead Dread: Kill Lord Dredmor on Dwarvish Moderation Mode.
Dread Less: Kill Lord Dredmor on Elvishly Easy Mode.
Dread More: Kill Lord Dredmor on Going Rogue Mode.
Gesundheit: Get killed at the hands of a Sickly Diggle.
Meet Your True Master: Get killed at the hands of an Arch Diggle.
Welcome to Dredmor: Get killed at the hands (flippers?) of a Diggle.
Steam Achievements: Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC
98 Pound Weakling: Die at the hands of a Muscle Diggle.
Dead Man's Chest: Master the Piracy Skill Tree.
Dr. Livingstone, I Presume: Master the Big Game Hunter Skill tree.
Loyal Soldier of the Empire: Equip the Imperial Boilerplate Armour and the Imperial Boilerplate Helmet.
Playing For Both Teams: Play both the male and the female hero.
Sewer Brew: Meet somebody from Gaslamp Games and consume Alcholic Beverages in their presence.
Soylent Green Is... Soy, Actually: Master the Vegan Skill tree.
Team... Jacob?: Master the Werediggle Skill tree.
The Devil's Achievement: Master the Demonology Skill tree.
The Sea is a Cruel Mistress: Drown.
You Know What Time It Is: Equip the Parachute Pants and the Warhammer.
You Used All The Glue on Purpose: Repair 500 wands with the n-Dimensional Lathe.
You're Totally Emo: Master the Emomancy Skill tree.
35 or 169
BACK TO TOP