- Hatred Human Shields Gameplay Trailer and Release Date
- Swery's Quirky D4 Going to PC
- Square Enix Wants to Update the FFXV Demo
- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
DX-Ball 2 Cheats
publisher: LDA Games
developer: LDA Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About DX-Ball 2 on ActionTrip|
- GAMEWIZARD TABLE (1KB)
during game. (A tone confirms correct entry.) Then press one
of the following keys to activate the corresponding cheat:
[Up] - First board in set
[Down] - Last board in set
[Right] - Next board
[Left] - Previous board
P - Pause
[any key] - Random power-up
[F5] - Toggle MIDI music
[F6] - Music off
onesquarehit - Than restart the game and each block you knock out will equal 10000 points.
DX ball only allows 4 user boards per boardset. To fix this problem with a hex editor do the following:
1. Open up DXBALL2.EXE in any hex editor.
2. Goto byte 165CCh (hex) or 91596 decimal.
3. Change 1BC083E06083C004 to 8BC1909090909090.
If your hex editor doesn't have a goto command search for: 1BC083E06083C004 and change it to: 8BC1909090909090 There is only one instance in the file. NOTE: Always make a backup of your DXBALL2.EXE file before editing.
248 or 347
BACK TO TOP