- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Enemy Infestation Cheats
publisher: Ripcord Games
developer: Clockworks Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 30, 98
|» All About Enemy Infestation on ActionTrip|
enter the in-game cheat mode at any time, type any code
as you play (it won't work if the game is paused). Then
hit Enter. If it doesn't seem to work, try them again.
Type them carefully when you have colonists selected:
Pressing certain letters can cause a selected colonist
to initiate a behavior trait (for example, pressing
F gives the Flee command).
Heal your guys:
gsaheal - Heals all colonists (not terminated) back to full health.
Look into all rooms:
gsaroof - Removes all roofs (takes awhile) so you can see into rooms.
Kill the aliens:
gsaswap - Swaps sides (allows you to control aliens); use following the kill cheat to eliminate selected aliens.
gsakill - Kills selected characters (your own, or swaps, selects, and kills aliens).
gsastop - Stops both aliens and colonists from acting, causing them to just stand around; type it again to toggle it off.
gsabog - Creates a BOG weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up gives you extra defense and lets you lock doors.
gsaknife - Creates a KNIFE weapon at the cursor that when you pick it up makes you invisible to aliens (they won't go for you when they would normally see you).
gsacmdr - Creates a commander at the cursor.
gsamedi - Creates a medical officer at the cursor.
gsaboff - Creates a technician (boffin) at the cursor.
Win and move on:
gsawin - Wins the level no matter what (so you can continue to the next).
80 or 143
BACK TO TOP