- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
developer: Computer Artworks
P233, 64 MB RAM, 450MB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 01, 00
|» All About Evolva on ActionTrip|
- REGISTRY CHEAT (2KB)
Go to the mutator screen and alter your team name to "EXTRASTUFF". Exit the mutator screen and save the game. Now enter the options menu and select the menu option "Configure Controls". Two new options should now be here, namely "Debug" and "First Person View" options at the bottom of the menu.
Note: To get this cheat to work it requires the patch that enables bump mapped graphics.
Go into the evolva directory and search for lvl files type *.lvl in Windows search. There are 12 files labeled level 1 - 12. If you open a level with notepad (i.e., level1.lvl, you may wish to back it up first) and change the Genes to:
This will give you full "genes power." So you will have maximum power with just one animal absorbed.
91 or 219
BACK TO TOP