- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
developer: Computer Artworks
P233, 64 MB RAM, 450MB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 01, 00
|» All About Evolva on ActionTrip|
- REGISTRY CHEAT (2KB)
Go to the mutator screen and alter your team name to "EXTRASTUFF". Exit the mutator screen and save the game. Now enter the options menu and select the menu option "Configure Controls". Two new options should now be here, namely "Debug" and "First Person View" options at the bottom of the menu.
Note: To get this cheat to work it requires the patch that enables bump mapped graphics.
Go into the evolva directory and search for lvl files type *.lvl in Windows search. There are 12 files labeled level 1 - 12. If you open a level with notepad (i.e., level1.lvl, you may wish to back it up first) and change the Genes to:
This will give you full "genes power." So you will have maximum power with just one animal absorbed.
89 or 167
BACK TO TOP