- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
developer: Computer Artworks
P233, 64 MB RAM, 450MB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 01, 00
|» All About Evolva on ActionTrip|
- REGISTRY CHEAT (2KB)
Go to the mutator screen and alter your team name to "EXTRASTUFF". Exit the mutator screen and save the game. Now enter the options menu and select the menu option "Configure Controls". Two new options should now be here, namely "Debug" and "First Person View" options at the bottom of the menu.
Note: To get this cheat to work it requires the patch that enables bump mapped graphics.
Go into the evolva directory and search for lvl files type *.lvl in Windows search. There are 12 files labeled level 1 - 12. If you open a level with notepad (i.e., level1.lvl, you may wish to back it up first) and change the Genes to:
This will give you full "genes power." So you will have maximum power with just one animal absorbed.
89 or 163
BACK TO TOP