- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
F1 Championship Season 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 06, 00
|» All About F1 Championship Season 2000 on ActionTrip|
Edit your player file (.PLR file) and add the following lines to the [GAMEOPTIONS] section:
Notes: The Medical and Safety cars are just two bonus cars you can drive, they do not function as medical/safety/pace cars in the game. In fact, the cars are pretty lame looking and do not handle or perform anything like the real Mercedes-Benz vehicles because they have been given the VEH file from an F1 car, they don't even have a correct cockpit view.
The 2-seater is the training car from the "school" mode. -Theme Art is just some alternative background graphics for some of the menu screens. No great shakes here, you probably won't even notice the difference.
The 3 certificate levels are graduations from the 3 training school phases (Indy, Monza, Suzuka).
97 or 179
BACK TO TOP