- Titanfall Outsells inFAMOUS Second Son in March
- RUMOR: 2D Prince of Persia is in the Works
- New Bound by Flame Hero Screenshots
- Microsoft Sells 5 Million Xbox One Units to Retailers
- Risen 3 Cinematic Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
F1 Championship Season 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 06, 00
|» All About F1 Championship Season 2000 on ActionTrip|
Edit your player file (.PLR file) and add the following lines to the [GAMEOPTIONS] section:
Notes: The Medical and Safety cars are just two bonus cars you can drive, they do not function as medical/safety/pace cars in the game. In fact, the cars are pretty lame looking and do not handle or perform anything like the real Mercedes-Benz vehicles because they have been given the VEH file from an F1 car, they don't even have a correct cockpit view.
The 2-seater is the training car from the "school" mode. -Theme Art is just some alternative background graphics for some of the menu screens. No great shakes here, you probably won't even notice the difference.
The 3 certificate levels are graduations from the 3 training school phases (Indy, Monza, Suzuka).
93 or 133
BACK TO TOP