- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
F1 Championship Season 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 06, 00
|» All About F1 Championship Season 2000 on ActionTrip|
Edit your player file (.PLR file) and add the following lines to the [GAMEOPTIONS] section:
Notes: The Medical and Safety cars are just two bonus cars you can drive, they do not function as medical/safety/pace cars in the game. In fact, the cars are pretty lame looking and do not handle or perform anything like the real Mercedes-Benz vehicles because they have been given the VEH file from an F1 car, they don't even have a correct cockpit view.
The 2-seater is the training car from the "school" mode. -Theme Art is just some alternative background graphics for some of the menu screens. No great shakes here, you probably won't even notice the difference.
The 3 certificate levels are graduations from the 3 training school phases (Indy, Monza, Suzuka).
98 or 185
BACK TO TOP