- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
F1 Championship Season 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 06, 00
|» All About F1 Championship Season 2000 on ActionTrip|
Edit your player file (.PLR file) and add the following lines to the [GAMEOPTIONS] section:
Notes: The Medical and Safety cars are just two bonus cars you can drive, they do not function as medical/safety/pace cars in the game. In fact, the cars are pretty lame looking and do not handle or perform anything like the real Mercedes-Benz vehicles because they have been given the VEH file from an F1 car, they don't even have a correct cockpit view.
The 2-seater is the training car from the "school" mode. -Theme Art is just some alternative background graphics for some of the menu screens. No great shakes here, you probably won't even notice the difference.
The 3 certificate levels are graduations from the 3 training school phases (Indy, Monza, Suzuka).
100 or 222
BACK TO TOP