- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
F1 Championship Season 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 06, 00
|» All About F1 Championship Season 2000 on ActionTrip|
Edit your player file (.PLR file) and add the following lines to the [GAMEOPTIONS] section:
Notes: The Medical and Safety cars are just two bonus cars you can drive, they do not function as medical/safety/pace cars in the game. In fact, the cars are pretty lame looking and do not handle or perform anything like the real Mercedes-Benz vehicles because they have been given the VEH file from an F1 car, they don't even have a correct cockpit view.
The 2-seater is the training car from the "school" mode. -Theme Art is just some alternative background graphics for some of the menu screens. No great shakes here, you probably won't even notice the difference.
The 3 certificate levels are graduations from the 3 training school phases (Indy, Monza, Suzuka).
100 or 199
BACK TO TOP