- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 30, 97
|» All About Fallout on ActionTrip|
Once you are in combat mode, take ammo for a gun and put it in your hand (only ammo should be in your hands). Now come close to an enemy and click on your target to shoot him. He should say something like "Did your mama teach you that move?!". You should now have unlimited movement points.
To hear comments by the development team, hold [Shift] during the credits.
Go into the Hub. Go to the Caravan Traders. Ask the woman in green for a job. The day of the job go back to the woman in green. Tell her you have something else at hand. Go to the entrance of the Hub. Talk to the leader of the Caravan. He will give you 600 crown corks. Repeat as necessary.
More free money
Go to Doc Morbid's place in Junktown. Go into the basement and discover his body scheme. Go to the Hub. SAVE. Talk to Iguana Bob. Blackmail him for anything you can get. Wait for your intellegence, speech, or barter skills to become fairly high. Talk to Iguana Bob again. Tell him you have more expenses and raise the blackmail. Repeat as necessary (every five days).
Junktown Skulz Cheat
When in Junktown, first agree to go help bust the Skulz, then go to Vinnie the Skulz leader and agree to steal Neal's urn. Once you have it, bring it back, but say you'd rather not hang around with a scab like him. Kill all the Skulz, including Vinnie (No effect on Karma at this point). This part isn't totally necessary, but It just means that you can wipe out the Skulz one more time. Then, go to Larz, tell him the Skullz are gonna blow Neal away, and you are taken to the set-up fight scene in the bar, which assumes that Vinnie and the Skulz are still alive, so there they are-back from the dead. There is one cowardly Skulz female who will always flee at the start of the fight (her rallying cry is "run away!"). Let her escape off the screen, kill everyone else, and then end combat. She will reappear after a while but won't be in combat mode. Leave her alone and leave the screen. Reenter. The computer knows you haven't finished busting the Skulz, but it knows you agreed to help out, so when you reenter the screen, everything is set up again - and Vinnie and the Skulz have come back to life AGAIN! Repeat ad nauseum. You get approx. 450 exp. each time, but there isn't a lot of loot, and if Neal dies, he won't come back to life like the others, so be careful and save beforehand, and if you're at a high level, don't even bother.
113 or 266
BACK TO TOP