- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Farming Simulator 2011 Cheats
publisher: Giants Software
developer: Giants Software
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 29, 10
|» All About Farming Simulator 2011 on ActionTrip|
Any amount of money in career
Go to my documents on your desktop (or open up my computer then my documents), open a folder called "My Games" you will see another folder entitled "Farming Simulator 2011", open it up. Since there are 6 different save games you can save your career under, open the one that corresponds to your career (ex: savegame1). Once that is open you will see a file titled careerSavegame, right click on it and go to "open with" and select notepad. At this point notepad will be open and you will see what looks like a bunch of garbled crap. Scroll over until you see a line that reads: valid="true" money="11467" Where the numbers are is your amount of money. Change the numbers to whatever amount of money you want. Save, close the file and go play the game, and your money will be there.
37 or 146
BACK TO TOP