- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Fate: The Traitor Soul Cheats
publisher: Encore Software
developer: Encore Software
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 13, 09
|» All About Fate: The Traitor Soul on ActionTrip|
Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[~] and enter the following.
Fame: Adds 1000 fame points to your character
Experience: Adds 5000 experience points to your character
Gold: Adds 500000 Gold
Blood: allows the game to display red blood (normally, you see star particles instead)
Ascend "#": Ascends a "#" of levels (remove quotes and replace # with the number of levels to ascend)
Discoverall: Completely reveals the current dungeon level.
Fountain of Wellness: Creates a fountain that will replenish both your health and your mana
Fountain of Health: Creates a fountain that will replenish your health
Fountain of Mana: Creates a fountain that will replenish your mana
Fountain of Stamina: Creates a fountain that will replenish your stamina
Shrine of Learning: Creates a Shrine that will randomly give either positive or negative effects to a character's stats
Fate Statue: Creates a statue that, when activated, will either give a unique monster, or 2 random gems
Dumpmap: Creates a text description of the current map to a maze.txt file, which can be found in the game's installation folder.
Magic Anvil: Creates an Anvil that will randomly imbue either a positive or negative magical effect on an item
Descend "#": Descends a "#" of levels (remove quotes and replace # with the number of levels to descend)
Levelup: Gives you one experience level
God: Gives you ten experience levels and eight to your pet
Noblood: Replaces red blood with star particles (this is the default)
Heal: Restores all of your health
Large Chest: Summons a large chest with nothing in it
[Creature Name]: Summons the given creature.
[Item Name]: Summons the given item name.
109 or 305
BACK TO TOP