- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
FIFA 2000 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
P233, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Sep 30, 99
|» All About FIFA 2000 on ActionTrip|
in the game:
MOMONEY - Unlimited Funds
HOOLIGAN - Bonus Teams
BURNABY - EAC Pitch
SIZZLE - Lightning Mode
DIZZY - Alien Mode
LIGHTSOUT - Glow Mode
Black & White mode
Choose two classic teams to play whith and screen will turn Black & White.
Choose one classic and one "original" team to play whith and the screen will turn Orange.
How to score an easy goal
When you're inside the penalty area alone with your opponent's goalie, push the CTRL button quickly when the keeper is going down to take the ball. If you do it right and your timing is right you'll jump over the keeper and you can just walk with the ball into the goal.
How to make your opposition score a goal
Do the same thing, just stop the ball on the line. Then a defender will tackle you and you know the rest.
How to score on free kicks right outside the penalty area
Tap the DOWN button two times. DON'T PUSH, just tap it. Then add maximum ballspin at the outside of the wall. DON'T MOVE THE AIMING ARROW!!! Press S until the green arrow is full. 95% of my free kicks taken like this go in.
Play as Boavista F.C.
Enter the Champions League tournament. Now, choose any team, preferably one that is already qualified to the Groups part. Now, enter and exit it as many times as you have ''Porto'' or ''Oporto'' on your group. NOT ''FC PORTO''. Now, when you're playing against them, move the controller to the ''Porto''/''Oporto'' side and just play as the Portuguese wonder team that has caused many problems to the UEFA cup winner Liverpool and the European Champion Bayern Munchen! And yes, the players are real.
In FIFA, the program rewards goals and opportunities to the player who puts on the most pressure. Ball possession, time spent in the offensive zone, and a large number of shots on goal (no matter how weak they may be) all contribute to the ease with which program-controlled defenses break down and shots find the back of the net.
Resist the urge to wildly switch players when under pressure in your own zone. Instead, maintain control of one player and press button 3 (the "gentle" tackle button) in rapid fashion. Because the program itself moves players to mark the ball carrier, any player who comes in contact with the ball will be ready to steal it.
One of the best ways to move a ball around a tight defense is the button 1 lob pass, simply because nobody can steal it when it's in mid-air. Also, your intended recipient will almost always have more time, and experience less defensive pressure, when moving into position for a slow aerial ball than for a streaking ground ball.
Once you're reasonably competent, set the referee strictness to Maximum. AI-controlled teams are usually quite aggressive, as are most new human players.
If you're sprinting into the box with a defender nipping at your toes from behind, don't shoot. Instead, let him drag you down--he almost always will--and you'll reap the benefits of a penalty kick. Your chances of scoring from the spot are infinitely better than when you're hurtling in with defenders all around.
88 or 132
BACK TO TOP