- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Final Fantasy 7 Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Square Enix
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 31, 98 (released)
|» All About Final Fantasy 7 on ActionTrip|
Easy Chocobo races
Hold [Page Down] + [Target] while racing a Chocobo to slowly restore energy.
View FMV sequences
Note: The game does not have to be installed for this trick to work. Simply insert any game disc and use Windows Explorer to view the contents of the "ff7/movies" directory. Click on the files in the directory to view the corresponding FMV sequence.
Quick turn around
When surprised with a back attack, try running away to automatically turn around.
Bahamnant ZERO Summon Materia details
Walk around after boarding the Shinra No. 26 spaceship on disc two. Your party will be able to go down to the space pod or up the ladder to the right to the huge materia. Go to the huge materia and use the talk button at the tall glass to speak with Cid. He will explain the controls in this part of the game. Talk again at the case and enter the password OK [Keypad Enter], Switch [Keypad Delete], Cancel [Keypad Insert], Cancel [Keypad Insert] to collect the Key Item "Huge Materia". After travelling to Cosmo Canyon later in the game, talk to Bugenhagen. He will take your party up to his observatory.
104 or 158
BACK TO TOP