- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Final Fantasy 7 Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Square Enix
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 31, 98
|» All About Final Fantasy 7 on ActionTrip|
Easy Chocobo races
Hold [Page Down] + [Target] while racing a Chocobo to slowly restore energy.
View FMV sequences
Note: The game does not have to be installed for this trick to work. Simply insert any game disc and use Windows Explorer to view the contents of the "ff7/movies" directory. Click on the files in the directory to view the corresponding FMV sequence.
Quick turn around
When surprised with a back attack, try running away to automatically turn around.
Bahamnant ZERO Summon Materia details
Walk around after boarding the Shinra No. 26 spaceship on disc two. Your party will be able to go down to the space pod or up the ladder to the right to the huge materia. Go to the huge materia and use the talk button at the tall glass to speak with Cid. He will explain the controls in this part of the game. Talk again at the case and enter the password OK [Keypad Enter], Switch [Keypad Delete], Cancel [Keypad Insert], Cancel [Keypad Insert] to collect the Key Item "Huge Materia". After travelling to Cosmo Canyon later in the game, talk to Bugenhagen. He will take your party up to his observatory.
104 or 166
BACK TO TOP