- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: Empire Interactive
developer: Bugbear Entertainment
PIII 1500, 256MB RAM, 1.1GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jul 12, 05
|» All About FlatOut on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (1KB)
Select the "Create Profile" option, then enter one of the following names to activate the corresponding cheat function. The name entered will disappear to confirm correct code entry. You may then enter the profile name of your choice, or select an existing one. Only one code can be entered at a time:
giveall - All cars and tracks
givecash - More money
ragdoll - Disable all active codes
Extra Money Hack
Open "player001.sav" file in "Savegame" folder of your game install dir with a hex editor (make a backup first!). Change the value at address 86 (hex) to FF. Save the file and enjoy the extra pocket money.
Gain advantage using the "Off Track" state
You probably know that if you happen to run a bit off course (in other places than intended (i.e. obvious shortcuts)) an arrow will pop up, indicating where you strayed off course as well as a distance indicator to the afforementioned spot.What you may not have noticed is that if you don't stray too far off course (just a tiny brief second or two) - the "Off Course" indicator will show up, but the game will go on as normal (i.e. you won't be losing your current position as opponents are driving by your point of off-road straying and the # of laps will still count as you drive passed the finish-line).Now, do this - drive off the track just SLIGHTLY so that the orange arrow is displayed, head straight back on track and watch so you don't lose your position as the other cars are driving by the origin where you briefely left the track. Now, keep driving > 50% of a full lap and then RESET your car. The thing is that the game will then RESET you at the point where you LEFT THE TRACK (where the "off track"-state became active).The game will take you to that spot the shortest way possible, so that means, if you have driven more than 50% of a lap from where you drove off, you will advance the remaining distance instead of going BACK to the off-course spot thus gaining an instant < 50% lap on your opponents.
144 or 232
BACK TO TOP