- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
publisher: 7th Level
developer: 7th Level
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 28, 97
|» All About G-Nome on ActionTrip|
- FAQ/WALKTHROUGH (8KB)
Press [Ctrl] + [F1] at the main screen
to display the cheat prompt. Enter one of the following case-sensitive
codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. A sound
will confirm correct code entry.
O'Sarge - Sarge with Irish accent in training missions
Dunk It Here - Play recording session outtakes
Redtop Trod - Single player mission select
Chaste Coed - View ending sequence
Range Goes Gory - Level select
Swiss Throat - View programmers (*3)
Horny Elk Leer - Press [Ctrl] + P to display all objects
Rotted Drop - Press [Ctrl] + F to instantly kill target
Half Libel - Press [Ctrl] + B to teleport near selected waypoint
Brass Clue - Press [Ctrl] + Z for full weapons (*1)
Had A Nude On - Press [Ctrl] + I for invincible mech, tower, buildings
Oh No! Less Japan - Press [Ctrl] + X for an ion strike
A Mere Fart - Press [Ctrl] + K to remove displays (*2)
A Scramble On - Press [Shift] + [Ctrl] + Right Mouse Button for screenshot
Mother Mourn Us- Programmer's faces appear on Mt. Rushmore
on level 1 to 5
1. This code cannot be enabled while in the weapon tower.
2. This removes the radar, enemy shield and energy, and shield and energy displays.
3. The Citadel building in level 2-6 will transform into 7th Level Headquarters. Enter and press [Tab] to view the programmers.
Press [Ctrl] + H during game play.
Cheat mode (German version)
Press [Ctrl] + [F1] at the mission computer to display the cheat prompt. Type Einmal Schlachtplatte bitte (case-sensitive). A sound will confirm correct code entry. Enter one of the following codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function.
[Ctrl] + Z - Full ammo
[Ctrl] + F - Destroy current target
[Ctrl] + I - Invincibility
[Ctrl] + P - Full radar
[Ctrl] + T or [Ctrl] + B - Teleport behind target
Level 1 Hint
Begin game play on level 1 under the easy difficulty setting. When you approach the first Merc HAWC, move backwards and eject. Then use your GASHR to eject the pilot, get inside the HAWC and crush him. Destroy the next HAWC to win the level.
109 or 181
BACK TO TOP