- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Gabriel Knight 3 Cheats
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Gabriel Knight 3 on ActionTrip|
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some famous author or something?"
Press [Shift][Strg][~] and a window appears. Now type in:
and a file !!!Readme.txt will be copied to your GK3 directory. You should read this!
With the console you can extract all files (sound, graphics, animations...), activate eastereggs, Create places and animations, etc.
To activate the eastereggs type:
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
95 or 204
BACK TO TOP