- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Gabriel Knight 3 Cheats
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Gabriel Knight 3 on ActionTrip|
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some famous author or something?"
Press [Shift][Strg][~] and a window appears. Now type in:
and a file !!!Readme.txt will be copied to your GK3 directory. You should read this!
With the console you can extract all files (sound, graphics, animations...), activate eastereggs, Create places and animations, etc.
To activate the eastereggs type:
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
88 or 150
BACK TO TOP