- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Gabriel Knight 3 Cheats
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Gabriel Knight 3 on ActionTrip|
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some famous author or something?"
Press [Shift][Strg][~] and a window appears. Now type in:
and a file !!!Readme.txt will be copied to your GK3 directory. You should read this!
With the console you can extract all files (sound, graphics, animations...), activate eastereggs, Create places and animations, etc.
To activate the eastereggs type:
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
84 or 136
BACK TO TOP