- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Gabriel Knight 3 Cheats
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Gabriel Knight 3 on ActionTrip|
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some famous author or something?"
Press [Shift][Strg][~] and a window appears. Now type in:
and a file !!!Readme.txt will be copied to your GK3 directory. You should read this!
With the console you can extract all files (sound, graphics, animations...), activate eastereggs, Create places and animations, etc.
To activate the eastereggs type:
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
95 or 212
BACK TO TOP