- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Review
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Gabriel Knight 3 Cheats
P133, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Gabriel Knight 3 on ActionTrip|
Locate the bookstore window that has the book on the Holy Grail. Look in the window next to the door to see Jane Jensen, the woman that developed the Gabriel Knight series of games. Additionally, examine the book that Gabriel authored about the Voodoo Murders. Gabriel will say "Wow, isn't he some famous author or something?"
Press [Shift][Strg][~] and a window appears. Now type in:
and a file !!!Readme.txt will be copied to your GK3 directory. You should read this!
With the console you can extract all files (sound, graphics, animations...), activate eastereggs, Create places and animations, etc.
To activate the eastereggs type:
In the game an egg appears at the person or place, an almost completelist of eastereggs is supplied with the readme file.
89 or 158
BACK TO TOP