- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Gangsters 2: Vendetta Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Hothouse Creations
P266, 64MB RAM, 650MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 05, 01
|» All About Gangsters 2: Vendetta on ActionTrip|
Spy Report on all Gangs
Type your gang leader's (Joey Bane) name to "bangagong" (without quotes) and your advisor will tell you that you have all spy reports on all gangs.
Type your gang leader's (Joey Bane) name to ">- 00 -<" (without quotes, and those in the middle are zeros ) and all of your hire specialists will be 5 star rated! your advisor will confirm the code.
5-star Gangster (another method)
Right click in the street, HOLD SHIFT and type "this time around", let go of the shift and then you should receive a Ganster with a Machine Gun, 2 Bombs,Assatination Full Health. Repeat for more Gangsters.
5-star Gangster (another method)
To make the 5-star gangster cheat easier, just go to the street view, put on caps lock and type "this time around" (without the quotes). It's much easier.
Right click in the street, HOLD SHIFT and type "i love a", let off shift and press 1 to receive $10,000. Repeat for more. (thanks: Craig Donnelly A.k.A. -=RaptorC2=-)
1. Open saved game.
2. Use search button and under search for text type Bane(for example).
3. And below ''Joe Bane'' there are similar hex codes for all of the gangsters: AFBE ADDE AFBE ADDE AFBE ADDE etc.Well, the ADDE adresse's are the experience and skills for the specific gangster you chose to edit.
4. There are only 9 ADDE hexcodes
1st ADDE= ?
2nd ADDE= assassin skills
3rd ADDE= spying
4th ADDE= robbing?
5th ADDE= charmer
6th ADDE= bomber
7th ADDE= safe cracker?
8th ADDE= driving
9th ADDE= kidnapping
5 stars = AD7E
3 stars = AD1E
2 stars = etc.
YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN 4 SKILLS BUT ONLY DRIVING SKILLS AND SAFECRACKING The combination of 5 skills can only be used like this
Basic Skills (2 skills):
Skills with ''interface'' order only 2 skills combination allowed e.g
Additionary skills (2 skills):
1. Spying (1.2, 1.3,etc)
2. Charm (2.1, 2.3 etc)
3. Bombing (3.1, etc)
4. Assasin (4.5 ect)
For example if you want an assasin with bombing skills you can just edit the appropriate addresse then if you want driving skills as well edit the addresse that is for driving.When you go back into the game you will see the assasin skill,and the bombing skill.You will not see the driving skill symbol but you are able to drive just as good as a 5 star driver!!
112 or 190
BACK TO TOP