- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Donkey Kong Country Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GBA, Wii|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 19, 07
|» All About Donkey Kong Country on ActionTrip|
At the game selection screen, hold Select and press B, A, R, R, A, L
Press Start to pause game play, then press Select to exit the current level. Note: This can only be done in levels that have been previously completed.
Donkey Kong Country cheats: Successfully complete the game with a 100% rank. Start a new game and select two player mode to access the "Hero mode" option. In this mode, you play as Diddy Kong only, with a new costume. There are no Donkey Kong Barrels, Checkpoint Barrels, and pictures.
At the main menu press Start, then hold Select and press B, UP, B, B, A.
From the start screen, highlight "Erase", hold SELECT and enter B, A, L, L, A, DOWN.
Millstone Mayhem level warp
In the beginning of the level, right after you pass the squirrel in the big wheel there is a cliff, if you go down it, you will go in a barrel when it shoots you up, hold left and you will land on a ledge that will put you in a level warp and just walk across the platform in the level warp and it will lead you to the end of the level.
Mine Cart Carnage Shortcut
On the start of the Mine Cart Carnage level, instead of jumping into the barrel cannon jump over it. This may sound like suicide, but you will land in a warp barrel and be warped extremely close to the exit.
Stop Go Station Shortcut
When you enter the Stop Go Station level, go behind of where you entered the level to find a shortcut.
Winky's Walkway Shortcut
When you get Winky, stay on the ledge where you found the Winky box and jump to the LEFT. You will land in a warp barrel.
94 or 188
BACK TO TOP