- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 2004
|» All About Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue on ActionTrip|
Press [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right] at the "Press Start" screen.
Secret Coloring Picture at the Clubhouse
Stand in front of the blackboard in the Clubhouse and press the [A] button. After reading the message, press the [L], [R], [A], [B] buttons in this order and you'll receive a secret coloring picture.
Get hidden "Does She Know?" coloring
Get to the hamster that begins "Crazy Cap Catch" ham-game at Clover Elementary(as you enter,go one screen up,two screens right and one up to find that hamster). behind that hamster is a shogun wig,talk with it(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press L,A,B,L,R.
Get hidden "Rainbow Riders" coloring
Go to Rainbow Land,go up with the cloud,go a screen up using the stairs,go to the right/left screen and go up using those disks on the floor. talk with the green poster behind Bo(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press L,A,L,B,A,B,R,R.
Get hidden "She's MINE!" Coloring
Enter Tip-Top Fair and go one screen left,there will be a big stage in that screen. in that stage there is a picture of Howdy and Dexter,talk to it(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press R,L,A,R,B.
123 or 272
BACK TO TOP