- Judge Rules That EA's Corporate Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 2004
|» All About Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue on ActionTrip|
Press [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right] at the "Press Start" screen.
Secret Coloring Picture at the Clubhouse
Stand in front of the blackboard in the Clubhouse and press the [A] button. After reading the message, press the [L], [R], [A], [B] buttons in this order and you'll receive a secret coloring picture.
Get hidden "Does She Know?" coloring
Get to the hamster that begins "Crazy Cap Catch" ham-game at Clover Elementary(as you enter,go one screen up,two screens right and one up to find that hamster). behind that hamster is a shogun wig,talk with it(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press L,A,B,L,R.
Get hidden "Rainbow Riders" coloring
Go to Rainbow Land,go up with the cloud,go a screen up using the stairs,go to the right/left screen and go up using those disks on the floor. talk with the green poster behind Bo(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press L,A,L,B,A,B,R,R.
Get hidden "She's MINE!" Coloring
Enter Tip-Top Fair and go one screen left,there will be a big stage in that screen. in that stage there is a picture of Howdy and Dexter,talk to it(you need to completely end the conversation)then immediately press R,L,A,R,B.
116 or 218
BACK TO TOP