- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on ActionTrip|
Boss Rush mode
Finish the game with a 100% completion. The "Boss Rush" option will now be unlocked at the main menu.
During game play, activate all of the portal switches. Then, go to the main hub of of Rainbow Route (Area 1). The Power Center door is located in the top left corner.
Find the CD treasure during game play to unlock the "Sound Test" option in the Treasure list. For more songs, find the Musical Scores during game play.
During game play, find the spray paint to unlock the "Kirby Colors" option in the Treasure list.
Successfully complete the game after defeating the final Bosses. Metaknight's Sword will now appear in front of the Magic Mirror.
During game play, activate all the warping mirrors.
Collect 100% of the treasures during game play.
150 or 220
BACK TO TOP