- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on ActionTrip|
Boss Rush mode
Finish the game with a 100% completion. The "Boss Rush" option will now be unlocked at the main menu.
During game play, activate all of the portal switches. Then, go to the main hub of of Rainbow Route (Area 1). The Power Center door is located in the top left corner.
Find the CD treasure during game play to unlock the "Sound Test" option in the Treasure list. For more songs, find the Musical Scores during game play.
During game play, find the spray paint to unlock the "Kirby Colors" option in the Treasure list.
Successfully complete the game after defeating the final Bosses. Metaknight's Sword will now appear in front of the Magic Mirror.
During game play, activate all the warping mirrors.
Collect 100% of the treasures during game play.
149 or 207
BACK TO TOP