- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on ActionTrip|
Boss Rush mode
Finish the game with a 100% completion. The "Boss Rush" option will now be unlocked at the main menu.
During game play, activate all of the portal switches. Then, go to the main hub of of Rainbow Route (Area 1). The Power Center door is located in the top left corner.
Find the CD treasure during game play to unlock the "Sound Test" option in the Treasure list. For more songs, find the Musical Scores during game play.
During game play, find the spray paint to unlock the "Kirby Colors" option in the Treasure list.
Successfully complete the game after defeating the final Bosses. Metaknight's Sword will now appear in front of the Magic Mirror.
During game play, activate all the warping mirrors.
Collect 100% of the treasures during game play.
150 or 237
BACK TO TOP