- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on ActionTrip|
Boss Rush mode
Finish the game with a 100% completion. The "Boss Rush" option will now be unlocked at the main menu.
During game play, activate all of the portal switches. Then, go to the main hub of of Rainbow Route (Area 1). The Power Center door is located in the top left corner.
Find the CD treasure during game play to unlock the "Sound Test" option in the Treasure list. For more songs, find the Musical Scores during game play.
During game play, find the spray paint to unlock the "Kirby Colors" option in the Treasure list.
Successfully complete the game after defeating the final Bosses. Metaknight's Sword will now appear in front of the Magic Mirror.
During game play, activate all the warping mirrors.
Collect 100% of the treasures during game play.
152 or 241
BACK TO TOP