- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on ActionTrip|
Boss Rush mode
Finish the game with a 100% completion. The "Boss Rush" option will now be unlocked at the main menu.
During game play, activate all of the portal switches. Then, go to the main hub of of Rainbow Route (Area 1). The Power Center door is located in the top left corner.
Find the CD treasure during game play to unlock the "Sound Test" option in the Treasure list. For more songs, find the Musical Scores during game play.
During game play, find the spray paint to unlock the "Kirby Colors" option in the Treasure list.
Successfully complete the game after defeating the final Bosses. Metaknight's Sword will now appear in front of the Magic Mirror.
During game play, activate all the warping mirrors.
Collect 100% of the treasures during game play.
149 or 199
BACK TO TOP