- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on ActionTrip|
How to unlock the riddle quest:
You must succesfully achieve 10 triforce medalions in Four Swords. After that go to the lumberjacks' house and talk to the guy inside. He will give you a box and your first riddle.
How to obtain the Hurricane Blade Technique
Succesfully complete the riddle quest in Link to the Past. After the last riddle the guy will teach you the hurricane blade techinique. Be careful as performing the technique takes a toll from your magic meter.
How to unlock the "Palace of the Four Sword" Dungeon:
You must beat Vaati's Palace on Four Swords then succesfully defeat Ganon in Link to the Past. After that go to the remaining hole in the Pyrimad of Power and bomb it. This is the hardest dungeon in the game. I recomend that you carry some faries and cure-all potions.
184 or 306
BACK TO TOP