- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on ActionTrip|
How to unlock the riddle quest:
You must succesfully achieve 10 triforce medalions in Four Swords. After that go to the lumberjacks' house and talk to the guy inside. He will give you a box and your first riddle.
How to obtain the Hurricane Blade Technique
Succesfully complete the riddle quest in Link to the Past. After the last riddle the guy will teach you the hurricane blade techinique. Be careful as performing the technique takes a toll from your magic meter.
How to unlock the "Palace of the Four Sword" Dungeon:
You must beat Vaati's Palace on Four Swords then succesfully defeat Ganon in Link to the Past. After that go to the remaining hole in the Pyrimad of Power and bomb it. This is the hardest dungeon in the game. I recomend that you carry some faries and cure-all potions.
182 or 257
BACK TO TOP