- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on ActionTrip|
How to unlock the riddle quest:
You must succesfully achieve 10 triforce medalions in Four Swords. After that go to the lumberjacks' house and talk to the guy inside. He will give you a box and your first riddle.
How to obtain the Hurricane Blade Technique
Succesfully complete the riddle quest in Link to the Past. After the last riddle the guy will teach you the hurricane blade techinique. Be careful as performing the technique takes a toll from your magic meter.
How to unlock the "Palace of the Four Sword" Dungeon:
You must beat Vaati's Palace on Four Swords then succesfully defeat Ganon in Link to the Past. After that go to the remaining hole in the Pyrimad of Power and bomb it. This is the hardest dungeon in the game. I recomend that you carry some faries and cure-all potions.
182 or 264
BACK TO TOP