- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Namco Museum Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GBA, Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Namco Museum on ActionTrip|
Galaga "No Shooting" for the entire game
On the FIRST level, you must eliminate all enemies but the 2 leftmost bee's (the leftmost being the 2 bees that are all the way to the left where one is above the other). Let these two bees continue to attack you. DO NOT SHOOT THEM! Continue to dodge their bullets and after about 2-3 minutes you'll notice that they only shoot 1 bullet each. Keep waiting. After about 5-7 minutes, they will stop shooting at you altogether. Let them come down the screen at least 10 times in a row without shooting at you. Kill them. That's it, if you waited long enough, no enemy will shoot at you for the rest of the game.
Dig Dug: Pump faster
Go towards an enemy and continuously press A.
99 or 153
BACK TO TOP