- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Namco Museum Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GBA, Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Namco Museum on ActionTrip|
Galaga "No Shooting" for the entire game
On the FIRST level, you must eliminate all enemies but the 2 leftmost bee's (the leftmost being the 2 bees that are all the way to the left where one is above the other). Let these two bees continue to attack you. DO NOT SHOOT THEM! Continue to dodge their bullets and after about 2-3 minutes you'll notice that they only shoot 1 bullet each. Keep waiting. After about 5-7 minutes, they will stop shooting at you altogether. Let them come down the screen at least 10 times in a row without shooting at you. Kill them. That's it, if you waited long enough, no enemy will shoot at you for the rest of the game.
Dig Dug: Pump faster
Go towards an enemy and continuously press A.
104 or 205
BACK TO TOP