- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, Wii|
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: 1991
|» All About Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure on ActionTrip|
Press L, Select, A, Select, R, A, L, Select at the title screen to enable cheat mode.
Enable the "Master code", then press L or R to select a level. Press Left to highlight "Start" to begin game play at the selected level.
Enable the "Master code", then begin game play on any level. Hold Select and press B during game play to get 99 of each weapon.
Enable the "Master code", then begin game play on any level. Hold Select and press the D-pad during game play to move in any direction. Lakamul Rain Forest level: Press A, L, A, R, A, L, Select(2), Start at the title screen.
Quickly and repeatedly press Start at the continue screen until the remaining number of continues increases to nine. Alternately, intentionally lose all your lives during game play in level 1, then press B(3) at the continue screen.
Lost City Of Copan
Extra life: In level 5 (Lost City Of Copan), find the location where there are two spider webs. Jump on the first and use the D-pad to land on the second one. Keep doing this until a golden figure appears in between the two. Jump out to get it and you will receive an extra life.
90 or 158
BACK TO TOP