- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, Wii|
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: 1991
|» All About Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure on ActionTrip|
Press L, Select, A, Select, R, A, L, Select at the title screen to enable cheat mode.
Enable the "Master code", then press L or R to select a level. Press Left to highlight "Start" to begin game play at the selected level.
Enable the "Master code", then begin game play on any level. Hold Select and press B during game play to get 99 of each weapon.
Enable the "Master code", then begin game play on any level. Hold Select and press the D-pad during game play to move in any direction. Lakamul Rain Forest level: Press A, L, A, R, A, L, Select(2), Start at the title screen.
Quickly and repeatedly press Start at the continue screen until the remaining number of continues increases to nine. Alternately, intentionally lose all your lives during game play in level 1, then press B(3) at the continue screen.
Lost City Of Copan
Extra life: In level 5 (Lost City Of Copan), find the location where there are two spider webs. Jump on the first and use the D-pad to land on the second one. Keep doing this until a golden figure appears in between the two. Jump out to get it and you will receive an extra life.
88 or 137
BACK TO TOP