- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Pokemon Emerald Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 30, 05
|» All About Pokemon Emerald on ActionTrip|
Unlimited Safari Zone Steps
Pay 500 to go to the Safari Zone. Go to a grass patch. Stay in the patch and don't walk. Just press the arrow buttons softly like a 90 degree angle and you might catch a rare pokemon without wasting your 500 steps.
Get to Battle Frontier
To get to the Battle Frontier, you must defeat the Elite Four with Pokemon only with your I.D. number. After you defeat them, you will get a ticket from your father to get to the Battle Frontier. The Battle Frontier is another region with fourteen more badges to collect. Additionally, there are seven gyms in the Battle Frontier. The seven gyms are the Battle Tube, Battle Dome, Battle Factory, Battle Arena, Battle Palace, Battle Pyramid, and Battle Tower. Each gym has two badges to collect.
Getting Latias Or Latios
After you defeat the Elite Four, go to your house and watch the television downstairs. After you watch it, your mom will ask you what color the Pokemon is. If you say Red, you will find Latias. If you say Blue, it will be Latios.
When you complete the full 202 Pokemon of Hoenn, Professor Birch will call you on your Pokenav and say that he wants to give you a surprise. You can now choose one of the three Johto starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile).
To get the Magma Symbol (which is required to get to the Team Magma Base), you must go to Mt. Pyre after you defeat Team Aqua in the cove next to Lilycove City.
Mew In Emerald
You can find Mew at World Edge's Island. It will play hide and seek with you. After you found Mew, he will attack you. He will be at Level 30 so be prepared.
Immediately after you defeat the Elite Four, you will go to Professor Birch. He will give the National Dex to you.
Rare new attack for Pichu
Pichu may learn an extremely powerful attack after meeting certain criteria. The attack is called "Volt Tackle". It has a Base Attack Power of 120, accuracy of 100, and 15 PP. The only negative side is that the user takes 1/3 of the given damage.In order to get Volt Tackle on your Pichu, you first need one Female Pikachu holding the Light Ball item. You may then use one of the following to breed with Pikachu: Ditto, Male Raichu, or Male Pikachu. No other Pokemon will work.After finishing the breeding process, hatch the Egg, and inside will be your lovely little Pichu with the Volt Tackle attack! This may be transferred to Pikachu or Raichu if you wish.
The Safari Zone is the same as the one in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. The only difference is that after you defeat the Elite Four, two more areas appear full of Johto Pokemon that you could not get in any other games (besides Pokemon Colosseum).
1606 or 1901
BACK TO TOP