- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Pokemon Fire Red Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pokemon Fire Red on ActionTrip|
Enable trading to Ruby and Sapphire
Fix the Network Machine on Island 1. This is done by getting both the Sapphire and Ruby (in game items) and bringing them to the machine
Secret Japanese Time Glitch
Fix In order to do this, you will need Ruby or Sapphire, two GBA's, and a link cable. When the game gets to the start up menu, press select and B. Then press A on the next screen. Next, put the link cable in. Make sure the purple tong is in the GBA with FR/LG, and the grey one is in the GBA with R/S. Press A to do the transfer. When you start up the second GBA, with R/S in it, press Select and Start on the Gameboys default screen to fix the time glitch in R/S.
505 or 1232
BACK TO TOP