- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Pokemon: LeafGreen Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pokemon: LeafGreen on ActionTrip|
Completing the Pokidex
Trade with Pokimon Ruby/Sapphire, Pokimon Colosseum, and Leaf Green to complete the Pokidex.
Unlock Islands 1-3
Beat the first 7 gyms.
How to find the legendary bird pokemon
There are three legendary bird pokemon. Their locations are as followed:
Articuno: found in the seafoam islands, requirements: HMsurf, HMstrength
Zapdos: found in the power plant, requirements: HMsurf
Moltress: found in the cave by cerulean city, requirements: all HM's, beaten the elite four
Lost Cave Paths
1st: Right, Down - Lax Incence
2nd: Right, Up, Down, Up - Sea Incence
3rd: Right, Up, Down, Down, Right, Right - Max Revive
4th: Right, Up, Down, Down, Right, Left, Down, Left - Rare Candy
5th: Right, Up, Down, Down, Right, Left, Down, Right, Up - Selphy (and Silk Scarp on second trip)
Go into any Pokemon Center and go to the Clipboard by the Shop Owner. Go to it and you can put in 4 words. Put in the words "Link Together With All." The Shopkeeper will notice this and give you access to the Mystery Gift system. Now save your game and reset and when you go to re-load it will be right below "New Game."
Unlimited way to stop Sleeping
After get the Pokiflute. Use it in battle when a Pokimon from your side is asleep. It will awake so you doesn't need "Awakening" anymore. You can use it as much as you can!
Some Johto Pokimon are available on the Rainbow Islands. However, they are not available until you have beaten the Elite Four, become champion, and received the National Pokidex.
Unlock the National Dex in Ruby and Sapphire
Trade a Pokimon between Leaf Green and Ruby/Sapphire (after you have unlocked the National Pokidex in Leaf Green) to unlock the National Pokidex on Ruby/Sapphire.
Entei, Suicune, and/or Raikou will appear in the wild on the lands of Kanto after you have beaten the Elite Four and become Champion. However, only one will appear according to your starter:
Squirtle - Raikou
Bulbasaur - Entei
Charmander - Suicune
476 or 882
BACK TO TOP