- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Pokemon Ruby Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pokemon Ruby on ActionTrip|
Train a Nincada to level 20 with at least one pokeball and no more then 5 pokemon in your party. After Nincada hits level 20 it evolves into Ninjask but in your empty space you will also have a Shedinja.
Battle in a Friend's Secret
Once you link up at Pokemon Record Corner, your friend's Secret Base will appear in your game. Once you enter the Hall of Fame, find the Base, and you'll be able to fight your friend there.
Exclusive Pokemon: Groudon
The Ruby version allows you to catch the ancient Pokemon Groudon. It's only available in Ruby, and you only face it once... in the Cave of Origin in Sootopolis City. Save your Master Ball so you'll be sure to capture it at this encounter.
Get Mystery Event
After you beat the Elite Four, go to Petalburg City and talk to the man by the computer. He'll ask you for a profile. Tell him "Mystery Event Is Excited". After you're done talking to him, save your game and turn your GameBoy off and then back on. You'll now have the Mystery Event option unlocked.
Battle Tower Prizes
Complete tasks in the Battle Tower to earn the following prizes:
6 or more Victories:
50 Victories in a row:
100 Victories in a row:
Watch TV for Hints
Watch television to see commercials advertising bargains and the like. Here are some occurences to keep your eyes peeled for:
A commercial for the Mauville Game Corner. When it plays, head over there for increased prizes.
A commercial for the Lilycove Department Store. Get a discount after you see the commercial.
Pokemon sighting information. When the TV tells you a specific Pokemon is spotted, go to that location to find the monster in question.
A commercial for the Slateport City energy guy. Go to him to get energy items at a reduced price.
Tell the Berry Master's Wife certain phrases to receive the following berries. You can only tell her one of these each day. You will receive a Spelon Berry.
GREAT BATTLE - You will receive a Pamtre Berry.
CHALLENGE CONTEST - You will receive a Watmel Berry.
OVERWHELMING LATIAS - You will receive a Durin Berry.
COOL LATIOS - You will receive a Belue Berry.
There is an island called Mirage Island. Mirage Island can only appear if you have a Mirage Island Sensitive Pokemon in your party. Mirage Island Sensitive Pokemon are found randomly in the wild like an ordinary wild pokemon. If you catch a pokemon and bring it to the man in Pacifilog town in the bottom most house he will tell you if you have a pokemon that can find Mirage Island.
How to get two rare berries every day
You have to go to sootopolis city. Go to the girl beside the three trees and talk to her and she'll give you two berries (you can only do this once a day.)
Bring Fossil to Life
Go to Route 111, go to the sandstorm, and go all the way to the right. There you will find two fossils--the Claw Fossil and the Root Fossil. Pick one, then go to Rustboro City. Go to the president's office and go in a room with lots of scientists. Talk to the one in the lower right hand corner. Then go outside and walk around for about 30 seconds and go back in to talk to the same scientist as before. He will give you your Pokemon from the fossil.
Get 200 pokemon to unlock Jirachi.
300 or 507
BACK TO TOP