- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
SpongeBob Squarepants: Flying Dutchman Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About SpongeBob Squarepants: Flying Dutchman on ActionTrip|
Enter 9??92? as a password to unlock all levels, have
8 underwear icons, and 100% Dubloons in all levels.
Enter ???91? as a password to unlock all levels under the easy difficulty setting.
Enter ???92? as a password to unlock all levels under the hard difficulty setting, all underwear icons, and 100% Dubloons in all levels.
Alternately, enter 22999? as a password.
Alternately, enter ???9?? as a password
The following passwords are past Muscle Beach.
Enter BBB345 as a password to unlock the following levels: Gary Come Home, Jellyfish Jam, Coral Of The Story, It's A Jungle Out There, Clambake, Under The Boardwalk, and Special Delivery
Defeating The Giant Jellyfish Boss
Catch all the flying jellyfish around him with the net. The Giant Jellyfish will then go up to the top of the screen and fire electricity down. To hurt him, use the blow the bubble up to hit him. Repeat this until it is defeated.
Walk In The Air
This trick requires Karate Gloves and Bounce Bubbles. Make a Bounce Bubble and jump on the bubble. Move in the air and use the Karate Glove. If done correctly Spongebob have a little walk in the air.
92 or 161
|»||Click here for more SpongeBob Squarepants: Flying Dutchman cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for SpongeBob Squarepants: Flying Dutchman|
BACK TO TOP