- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 10, 05
|» All About The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap on ActionTrip|
Unlock Trilby Highlands
Buy it from the Deku in the cave in Trilby Highlands.
Unlock Hyrule Town
First shrink, then enter the shop at mamas cafe. Grow, take the bottle then talk to the guy. Then go to lake hylia and feed the dog in his house.
Unlock Your House
Fuse kinsyones with master smith. Then go to Eastern Hills and pick up the bottle in the chest.
Unlock Eastern Hills
Finish the Goron sidequest to unlock Eastern Hills.
Open Locked Hyrule House
Collect original 130 figurines.
Unlock Great Spin Attack Upgrade no.1
Fuse kinstones with Swordsman Trainer in Mt. Crenel.
Unlock Great Spin Attack Upgrade no.2
Fuse kinstones with Swordsman Trainer in Lake Hylia.
Get the Swordsman newsletter
Fuse kinstones with the postman in Hyrule Town.
Get the Carlov Medal
Collect all 136 figurines.
Get the Golden Tingle Statue
First complete all kinfusions then talk to Tingle.
Unlock Sound Test
First get all 130 Original figurines then talk to the guy outside sitting at the table.
106 or 217
BACK TO TOP