- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Alien Hominid Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Alien Hominid on ActionTrip|
All levels, mini-games, and hats
Go into the options menu and enter "Roygbiv" as a player name. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry.
Go into the options menu and enter one of the following player names. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry. Go into the hat menu and the corresponding hat will be unlocked.
2 (Tom Fulp) - TomFulp
4 (Blonde hair) - Cletus
5 (Red hair) - April
7 (Jheri curl) - Superfly
8 (Pirate bandana) - Goodman
11 (Top hat) - Grrl
12 (Diamond tiara) - Abe
13 (Daisy headdress) - Princess or Betty
14 (Dick Tracy hat) - Dandy
(Rooster) - Behemoth
Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game
Complete level 1-5 and the Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game will be unlocked after the intermission sequence.
Level 1-2: Indestructible bus
You will be brought into the level on a bus. You will then get out and the two cars surrounding the bus have the triangle button pointing to them to climb in. However, they do not point to the bus you rode in. IF you get into that bus it is practically indestructible. It also destroys other cars in one hit. Watch out for the helicopters dropping bombs; they are the only thing that can destroy the car.
Level 1-4: Chicken hat
Destroy the Benemoth building. You should hear a foghorn sound to indicate that the hat has been unlocked.
Level 1-4: Curly hair
Destroy the "Fish Are Like Plants" building. You will hear an foghorn sound after the building is destroyed, and the curly hair will be unlocked.
Level 3-2: Desert trap
There is a flower in the sand. However, if you dig down to get it, a big green thing will eat you before you take it.
Level 3-4: Extra lives
After fighting the Boss (giant green robot with the eye and a fork and knife) and his life reaches zero, he will start exploding. Continue shooting at his eye. He will just continue exploding as long as you shoot, and you will continue gaining points. You can stop when you have about 60,000 points. At the end of the level, you will gain about seventeen lives.
Dig next to a flower to receive an extra life.
98 or 141
BACK TO TOP