- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Alien Hominid Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Alien Hominid on ActionTrip|
All levels, mini-games, and hats
Go into the options menu and enter "Roygbiv" as a player name. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry.
Go into the options menu and enter one of the following player names. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry. Go into the hat menu and the corresponding hat will be unlocked.
2 (Tom Fulp) - TomFulp
4 (Blonde hair) - Cletus
5 (Red hair) - April
7 (Jheri curl) - Superfly
8 (Pirate bandana) - Goodman
11 (Top hat) - Grrl
12 (Diamond tiara) - Abe
13 (Daisy headdress) - Princess or Betty
14 (Dick Tracy hat) - Dandy
(Rooster) - Behemoth
Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game
Complete level 1-5 and the Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game will be unlocked after the intermission sequence.
Level 1-2: Indestructible bus
You will be brought into the level on a bus. You will then get out and the two cars surrounding the bus have the triangle button pointing to them to climb in. However, they do not point to the bus you rode in. IF you get into that bus it is practically indestructible. It also destroys other cars in one hit. Watch out for the helicopters dropping bombs; they are the only thing that can destroy the car.
Level 1-4: Chicken hat
Destroy the Benemoth building. You should hear a foghorn sound to indicate that the hat has been unlocked.
Level 1-4: Curly hair
Destroy the "Fish Are Like Plants" building. You will hear an foghorn sound after the building is destroyed, and the curly hair will be unlocked.
Level 3-2: Desert trap
There is a flower in the sand. However, if you dig down to get it, a big green thing will eat you before you take it.
Level 3-4: Extra lives
After fighting the Boss (giant green robot with the eye and a fork and knife) and his life reaches zero, he will start exploding. Continue shooting at his eye. He will just continue exploding as long as you shoot, and you will continue gaining points. You can stop when you have about 60,000 points. At the end of the level, you will gain about seventeen lives.
Dig next to a flower to receive an extra life.
102 or 198
BACK TO TOP