- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Alien Hominid Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Alien Hominid on ActionTrip|
All levels, mini-games, and hats
Go into the options menu and enter "Roygbiv" as a player name. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry.
Go into the options menu and enter one of the following player names. Select "Submit", and you will hear the foghorn sound to confirm correct code entry. Go into the hat menu and the corresponding hat will be unlocked.
2 (Tom Fulp) - TomFulp
4 (Blonde hair) - Cletus
5 (Red hair) - April
7 (Jheri curl) - Superfly
8 (Pirate bandana) - Goodman
11 (Top hat) - Grrl
12 (Diamond tiara) - Abe
13 (Daisy headdress) - Princess or Betty
14 (Dick Tracy hat) - Dandy
(Rooster) - Behemoth
Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game
Complete level 1-5 and the Super Soviet Missile Master mini-game will be unlocked after the intermission sequence.
Level 1-2: Indestructible bus
You will be brought into the level on a bus. You will then get out and the two cars surrounding the bus have the triangle button pointing to them to climb in. However, they do not point to the bus you rode in. IF you get into that bus it is practically indestructible. It also destroys other cars in one hit. Watch out for the helicopters dropping bombs; they are the only thing that can destroy the car.
Level 1-4: Chicken hat
Destroy the Benemoth building. You should hear a foghorn sound to indicate that the hat has been unlocked.
Level 1-4: Curly hair
Destroy the "Fish Are Like Plants" building. You will hear an foghorn sound after the building is destroyed, and the curly hair will be unlocked.
Level 3-2: Desert trap
There is a flower in the sand. However, if you dig down to get it, a big green thing will eat you before you take it.
Level 3-4: Extra lives
After fighting the Boss (giant green robot with the eye and a fork and knife) and his life reaches zero, he will start exploding. Continue shooting at his eye. He will just continue exploding as long as you shoot, and you will continue gaining points. You can stop when you have about 60,000 points. At the end of the level, you will gain about seventeen lives.
Dig next to a flower to receive an extra life.
98 or 135
BACK TO TOP