- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Digimon World 4 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Namco Bandai Games
developer: Namco Bandai Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 02, 05
|» All About Digimon World 4 on ActionTrip|
- ACTION REPLAY CODES (1KB)
Unlimited Bits and Items
This trick requires your main Digimon as player one and any Digimon as player two. Give all your Bits to player two. Then, save player two at the Save Keeper. Next, have player two give all Bits to player one. After that, have player two quit the game at the Save Keeper, but this time without saving. Then, go to Call Keeper and have player two join in again with the same Digimon. Repeat this from the beginning until you have 9,999,999 bits, both in the bank and pocket. You can also use this trick to duplicate items. This is very useful if you want to give some rare weapons and armor to a friend.
Double Axe description
The game states that Double Axe (all types) is a bash skill weapon. However, when you use it you will gain the blunt skill.
In single player mode, repeat the tutorial about fifteen times, then go to Death Valley. Once there, follow a path and fight some Goburimon; do not go across the bridge. Follow the path up and fight the Goburimon. They will give 10 experience points each. Break, then get the Gate Chip, use it, and repeat. Additionally, go to Death Valley, then to the Fortress. When you are inside the guard room, defeat everyone for 32 experience points per kill. After all the doors open, go outside and enter the fortress again. This must be done two or three times to reach the next level.
Easy tech ups
After you have unlocked the "Fortress" in Death Valley, whenever you need to equip a new weapon that is too high in tech points, just return to the Fortress and fight up and down the tower multiple times. You will receive between 10 to 60 tech ups in one revolution.
Reach level 16 with Guilmon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Veemon or the Item Road quest with Dorumon.
First, destroy the five spike balls on the posts around him, avoiding the fire shots and wind blow. Whenever five flying things come to attack, just block. Do not try to jump on the area that he is on, as you will get shocked. After the spike balls are destroyed, he will shoot a purple attack that follows you. You must run around trying to hit him without getting hit. Magic and a gun weapon work well; you do not have to walk up to him, but they do smaller damage. Physical attacks are more powerful, but you must risk getting close to him.
Reach level 16 with Agumon.
Reach level 16 with Veemon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Guilmon or the Item Road quest with Agumon.
Reach level 16 with Dorumon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Agumon or the Item Road quest with Guilmon.
Successfully complete the Undead Yard quest with Dorumon or the Item Road quest with Veemon.
Easy MP Training
Below are two great techniques for MP training in the game:
Blast/Force (enemy): Head over to the Dry Land Station X (where there are four X Virus towers). These towers sit at the bottom of an amphitheater-like area, and around them spawn small scorpion enemies. Lure these enemies in the lower pit nearby and stand above them. From a heightened position, these enemies can't successfully attack you, and you can reach them with all sorts of attacks (such as Fire, Bolt, or Ice). If you are using a Force Tech like Bind or Sleep, stand at the edge of the heightened area to reach the enemies. The enemy scorpions respawn indefinitely as long as you reenter and then exit again from the Virus Lab.
Heal/Force (allies): Head to a purple or yellow healing spot to easily recover lost MP as you train with the Heal Tech and the Force Tech (such as with Resist and Speed). If you've yet to unlock the aforementioned Dry Land area in Station X, there is a purple station before Doom Dome that can be used. If Dry Land is unlocked, however, consider heading to the Ancient Ruins, where a yellow station can be found on the very first floor.
169 or 375
BACK TO TOP