- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, GBA, Xbox, Playstation 2, PC|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 03, 05
|» All About Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures on ActionTrip|
Get a 100% game completion by collecting all the jawbreakers. The "Unlimited Stealth", "Unlimited Damage", and "Fast Run" cheat options will now be unlocked.
As Ed, stun and catch the hidden chicken in each Scam to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Big Heads: Scam 1
Small Heads: Scam 2
Space Suits: Scam 3
Movie - Plank: Scam 4
Movie - Recording: Scam 5
Movie - Special: Scam 6
It Must Of Something I Ed
When you complete the first part of the level, you must pass the dog in the box. Then, pass Jonny but do not let him see you. Then, pass Naz in a box. Next, pass a bridge then go left. You should see paint. Throw the paint to Jimmy and he should leave.
Revenge of Edzilla level
Collect all the Edzilla pieces in the first three sandboxes.
Rebel Robot Ranch level
In Scams 4, 5, and 6, dig a hole in the sandboxes.
Go behind Nazz's house when you run out of Almongo Stinkbombs. You will get unlimited stinkbombs.
Defeating The Cowboy Robot
As Double D, destroy the robots on the high platform. Then, destroy the electronic platforms. Then, get behind the fridge and shoot lasers at it until the bar is empty on the robot. Note: Shoot the lasers on the side of the fridge.
Level 3: Getting the Jawbreaker from Jimmy
To get the jawbreaker Jimmy is holding, play as Eddy and throw an El Mongo stink bomb. Sara and Jimmy will run away to get the Jawbreaker. Note: It will only work once after getting the Jawbreaker.
Level 4: Jawbreaker in the building
The only way in the building is to get the power cells in the following order: blue, green, orange, and red.
Rebel Robot Ranch: New powers
Because Ed is missing, Edd and Eddy get alien like powers:
Eddy Attack: Chain Wallet
Eddy Weapon: Electric Stink Bomb
Edd Attack: Lightsaber
Edd Weapon: Lazer Gun
The Hub (Cul-De-Sac): Vintage Jawbreakers
To get them, Go to the playground. Play as Double D and activate the machine. It will have fifteen Jawbreakers each from another country, and the highest price is $1.62.
103 or 182
BACK TO TOP