- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, GBA, Xbox, Playstation 2, PC|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 03, 05
|» All About Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures on ActionTrip|
Get a 100% game completion by collecting all the jawbreakers. The "Unlimited Stealth", "Unlimited Damage", and "Fast Run" cheat options will now be unlocked.
As Ed, stun and catch the hidden chicken in each Scam to unlock the corresponding bonus:
Big Heads: Scam 1
Small Heads: Scam 2
Space Suits: Scam 3
Movie - Plank: Scam 4
Movie - Recording: Scam 5
Movie - Special: Scam 6
It Must Of Something I Ed
When you complete the first part of the level, you must pass the dog in the box. Then, pass Jonny but do not let him see you. Then, pass Naz in a box. Next, pass a bridge then go left. You should see paint. Throw the paint to Jimmy and he should leave.
Revenge of Edzilla level
Collect all the Edzilla pieces in the first three sandboxes.
Rebel Robot Ranch level
In Scams 4, 5, and 6, dig a hole in the sandboxes.
Go behind Nazz's house when you run out of Almongo Stinkbombs. You will get unlimited stinkbombs.
Defeating The Cowboy Robot
As Double D, destroy the robots on the high platform. Then, destroy the electronic platforms. Then, get behind the fridge and shoot lasers at it until the bar is empty on the robot. Note: Shoot the lasers on the side of the fridge.
Level 3: Getting the Jawbreaker from Jimmy
To get the jawbreaker Jimmy is holding, play as Eddy and throw an El Mongo stink bomb. Sara and Jimmy will run away to get the Jawbreaker. Note: It will only work once after getting the Jawbreaker.
Level 4: Jawbreaker in the building
The only way in the building is to get the power cells in the following order: blue, green, orange, and red.
Rebel Robot Ranch: New powers
Because Ed is missing, Edd and Eddy get alien like powers:
Eddy Attack: Chain Wallet
Eddy Weapon: Electric Stink Bomb
Edd Attack: Lightsaber
Edd Weapon: Lazer Gun
The Hub (Cul-De-Sac): Vintage Jawbreakers
To get them, Go to the playground. Play as Double D and activate the machine. It will have fifteen Jawbreakers each from another country, and the highest price is $1.62.
103 or 220
BACK TO TOP