- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life on ActionTrip|
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life: Chase Away Rain and Hurricanes
When it's stormy outside and you want to stop the rain, visit a mine and do some digging. As you emerge from the mine the rain will stop.
This only works if you have the cheat (Action Replay) for "All Tools in Shed". Whenever Van comes to town, quickly go to the Tool Shed, locate the "Fishing Pole G" and keep pressing "A". The Fishing Pole sells for about 1000 Gold a-piece. Keep pressing "A" until you have 99 of them in your Rucksack. Then, walk down to Van's and sell all 99. Repeat as needed (in one day you can receive 500,000 Gold).
If you are having trouble making money, gather up all of your fodder. Fodder sells for 10 gold a piece and one sell of 99 pieces will get you 990 gold.
Sleep Without Passing Time
Select the Diary and choose to sleep. Save the game when prompted to, and then reset your GameCube. Load the save file you just made and you'll begin before you went to sleep but will be fully rested.
Win All Horse Racing Bets
Before attending a horse race, save your game ahead of time. After the race ends, remember who won the race, then reset your GameCube and load the file you saved before the race happened. Once the game is loaded, return to the horse race and place your bets on the horse that originally won the race.
Win Celia's Heart
Give Celia a flower every day, and buy seeds from her occassionally. Her diary tells you how she likes you--if it's red, she digs you. You can view her diary on her bed.
Raise New Animals
Cat - Befriend Romana. In Fall of Chapter 2, wake up at a later time in the morning than your wife. Romana will knock at your door and give you a cat.
Ducks - First buy a pond for 2,500G from Takakura. Then during Summer of Chapter 2, wake up in the morning at a later time than your wife.
Goat - Buy it from Van for 4,000G when he has his shop open during Spring.
171 or 369
BACK TO TOP