- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: n/a
|» All About Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes on ActionTrip|
Alexandra Roivas in a Girlie Mag One of the girlie magazines you can pick up features Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness. Just open the magazine and zoom in to see her in a bikini.
Anubis Poster There is yet another egg in the Otacon's office. On the wall is a poster of Zone of the Enders: Anubis, which Otacon mentions during the cut scene. Fans of the game will recognize the poster as the game's box art.
GameCube and Wave Bird In Otacon's office, take a look at the desk to find a GameCube and Wave Bird. In addition, look at the monitor nearby to see the GameCube boot-up screen.
See Yoshi and Mario After your battle with Ninja, take a time to look around Otacon's office. You'll see a Yoshi and Mario statue on a filing cabinet. Shoot the Yoshi and he will make his classic noise. Shoot Mario and a 1Up will appear above his head. In addition, you will get a health bonus with each 1Up.
Unlockable Costumes and Extras
These secrets can be unlocked on any difficulty.
Alternate ending theme
Complete the game three times
Bandana, Camera, and Extreme Difficulty
Complete the game once
Complete the game with Meryl's ending (don't submit during torture)
Complete the game twice with Meryl's ending
Complete the game once with Otacon's ending (submitting into the torture)
Complete the game twice with Otacon's ending Steath and Tuxedo Costume Complete the game twice
82 or 134
BACK TO TOP