- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Metroid Prime Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Metroid Prime on ActionTrip|
Original NES Metroid & Metroid Fusion Suit
You will need a copy of Metroid Fusion for the Game Boy Advance to get this. When you have beaten Metroid Prime, connect your Game Boy Advance with a link cable and you will be able to play the classic NES Metroid on your GameCube and you will get access to the Metroid Fusion Suit in the File Menu.
Unlock Image Gallery #1 - Scan 50% of the Log Book.
Unlock Image Gallery #2 - Scan 100% of the Log Book.
Unlock Image Gallery #3 - Collect all items (100%).
Unlock Image Gallery #4 - Finish the game on Hard Mode.
Unlock Hard Mode - Defeat Metroid Prime in Normal Mode.
While playing any level in Metroid Prime, press: L,R,L,R,L,R,B,Y,Z
View Idle Animations
Want to see what the heroine of Metroid Prime does when she's not hunting Metroids and Space Pirates? Don't touch your controller for a few seconds and Samus will start to relax her posture slightly, then opens a flap on her Power Blaster and fiddles with the controls. Okay, perhaps it's not the most exciting thing in the world, but cool nevertheless.
View Real Reflection
When you find the reflective orbs in the ruins, when you approach it you see yourself reflected on the surface in your armor. While seeing your reflection charge your charge beam and hit the reflective surface. Look closely at your HUD visor. You will see Samus' eyes blinking due to the charge beam hit being reflected off the surface.
See Your Reflection
In Metroid Prime There are several refelective dome-shaped wall hangings placed around the world of Tallon IV. If you stand in front of it you can see a reflection of Samus staring back at you.
120 or 215
BACK TO TOP