- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Pikmin 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pikmin 2 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Challenge Mode
To key to unlocking Pikmin 2's Challenge Mode (for one or two players) lies in the game's third zone -- the lake area. Once you have unlocked it, grab a group of yellow and red Pikmin as well as a handful of white Pikmin (to dig up hidden treasures along the way). No blue Pikmin needed. Fight the electric bugs and fire emitters with the matching Pikmin and make your way to basement level 5. Fight the mechanical spider with a small group of yellow Pikmin: throw them at the spider's body, then call them back to you and move them out of the way when the spider is stomping its feet. When you have beaten the spider, a key (literally) appears. Have the Pikmin bring it back and exit the level by jumping into the geyser. The Challenge Mode will now be available for selection from the main menu.
Secret URL (Japanese version)
Late in the game, you will receive a letter from a mysterious stranger. It invites you to go to a hidden URL: http://www.nintendo.jp/p/c234/. The website contains a simple Q&A/survey that mixes fun questions with survey inquiries. Depending on your answers, you are likened and matched with a creature from the game.
Title Screen Fun
At the title screen (where it says "press Start"), press the X button to make a beetle appear. Once the insect is on the screen, you can use left and right on the C-Stick to turn it and forward to move. If you move the bug into the Pikmin that make up the logo, they will "interact" with the bug. Press Y to make a Chappie appear. You can move it around the same way and press Z to make it eat Pikmin. To get rid of the creatures, press the L button. Press R to make the Pikmin run around the screen and then rearrange themselves to form the word "Nintendo."
Another Pikmin Song
If you bring 20 of each color Pikmin with you, they will hum a different song than usual. It will work both in the main levels and in the caverns where it will replace the Luigi's Mansion theme.
Get the Treasure completion FMV by collecting every treasure piece and rescuing Looie.
Get Looie's Dark Secret FMV by completing all challenge mode arenas and getting the pink flower rank.
Unlock the cinemas and credits option by getting 10,000 pocos.
144 or 162
BACK TO TOP