- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Pikmin 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pikmin 2 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Challenge Mode
To key to unlocking Pikmin 2's Challenge Mode (for one or two players) lies in the game's third zone -- the lake area. Once you have unlocked it, grab a group of yellow and red Pikmin as well as a handful of white Pikmin (to dig up hidden treasures along the way). No blue Pikmin needed. Fight the electric bugs and fire emitters with the matching Pikmin and make your way to basement level 5. Fight the mechanical spider with a small group of yellow Pikmin: throw them at the spider's body, then call them back to you and move them out of the way when the spider is stomping its feet. When you have beaten the spider, a key (literally) appears. Have the Pikmin bring it back and exit the level by jumping into the geyser. The Challenge Mode will now be available for selection from the main menu.
Secret URL (Japanese version)
Late in the game, you will receive a letter from a mysterious stranger. It invites you to go to a hidden URL: http://www.nintendo.jp/p/c234/. The website contains a simple Q&A/survey that mixes fun questions with survey inquiries. Depending on your answers, you are likened and matched with a creature from the game.
Title Screen Fun
At the title screen (where it says "press Start"), press the X button to make a beetle appear. Once the insect is on the screen, you can use left and right on the C-Stick to turn it and forward to move. If you move the bug into the Pikmin that make up the logo, they will "interact" with the bug. Press Y to make a Chappie appear. You can move it around the same way and press Z to make it eat Pikmin. To get rid of the creatures, press the L button. Press R to make the Pikmin run around the screen and then rearrange themselves to form the word "Nintendo."
Another Pikmin Song
If you bring 20 of each color Pikmin with you, they will hum a different song than usual. It will work both in the main levels and in the caverns where it will replace the Luigi's Mansion theme.
Get the Treasure completion FMV by collecting every treasure piece and rescuing Looie.
Get Looie's Dark Secret FMV by completing all challenge mode arenas and getting the pink flower rank.
Unlock the cinemas and credits option by getting 10,000 pocos.
143 or 147
BACK TO TOP