- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Pikmin 2 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Pikmin 2 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Challenge Mode
To key to unlocking Pikmin 2's Challenge Mode (for one or two players) lies in the game's third zone -- the lake area. Once you have unlocked it, grab a group of yellow and red Pikmin as well as a handful of white Pikmin (to dig up hidden treasures along the way). No blue Pikmin needed. Fight the electric bugs and fire emitters with the matching Pikmin and make your way to basement level 5. Fight the mechanical spider with a small group of yellow Pikmin: throw them at the spider's body, then call them back to you and move them out of the way when the spider is stomping its feet. When you have beaten the spider, a key (literally) appears. Have the Pikmin bring it back and exit the level by jumping into the geyser. The Challenge Mode will now be available for selection from the main menu.
Secret URL (Japanese version)
Late in the game, you will receive a letter from a mysterious stranger. It invites you to go to a hidden URL: http://www.nintendo.jp/p/c234/. The website contains a simple Q&A/survey that mixes fun questions with survey inquiries. Depending on your answers, you are likened and matched with a creature from the game.
Title Screen Fun
At the title screen (where it says "press Start"), press the X button to make a beetle appear. Once the insect is on the screen, you can use left and right on the C-Stick to turn it and forward to move. If you move the bug into the Pikmin that make up the logo, they will "interact" with the bug. Press Y to make a Chappie appear. You can move it around the same way and press Z to make it eat Pikmin. To get rid of the creatures, press the L button. Press R to make the Pikmin run around the screen and then rearrange themselves to form the word "Nintendo."
Another Pikmin Song
If you bring 20 of each color Pikmin with you, they will hum a different song than usual. It will work both in the main levels and in the caverns where it will replace the Luigi's Mansion theme.
Get the Treasure completion FMV by collecting every treasure piece and rescuing Looie.
Get Looie's Dark Secret FMV by completing all challenge mode arenas and getting the pink flower rank.
Unlock the cinemas and credits option by getting 10,000 pocos.
143 or 144
BACK TO TOP