- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Resident Evil 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube|
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 28, 99 (released)
|» All About Resident Evil 2 on ActionTrip|
Just like the others versions of RE2, there's a secret film that can be found in the S.T.A.R.S. Office... Just have to search the desk that says ''it's trashed'' about 50 times.
Begin game play then press Start to display the options screen. Select the "Button Config." option. Highlight "Aim" then hold R and press Z(10). The white boxes around "Config" and "Aim" should change to red to confirm correct code entry.
Extreme battle mode
Complete both of either character's scenarios with an "A" rank, then go to the "Special" option. A new "Extreme battle mode" selection will be unlocked.
Play as Hunk
Complete both of either character's scenarios with an "A" rank.
Play as Tofu
Complete both of either character's scenarios with an "A" rank, and Hunk's scenario with any rank.
Play as Ada Wong in extreme battle mode
Complete extreme battle mode level 1 as any character.
Play as Chris Redfield in extreme battle mode
Complete extreme battle mode level 2 as any character.
Start a new game with Leon and choose your settings to: red blood color and normal difficulty. Begin the game, and advance past the opening sequence. Do not pick up any items and try to avoid using your handgun bullets (you only really need them for the zombies in the bus and the zombie with the key - avoid the rest of the zombies). Get to the police station gate and go to the lower level stairwell. Outside you should see Brad Vickers (from Resident Evil 1 and 3) as a zombie. Use the rest of your clip on him. If he is still standing after that, run into the police station and get the handgun bullets on the desk near the computer, then go back outside and finish him off. Check his body to find a Special Key which will allow you to change clothes in the Dark Room (where you develop film). Leon has a leather jacket with skull emblem and an old S.T.A.R.S uniform with a baseball hat and Claire has a leather suit with a fast firing pistol called the Colt SAA. Another way to kill the zombie easily is to go up close and shoot his legs to make him fall forward, Then allow him bite your leg and you will crush his head. However, only do so if your condition is at Fine or Caution. If you get hurt by the zombie, get the herb in the garden at the top of the stairwell. This trick allows you to get the uniforms without completing either scenarios. The only difference is if you complete the game you see a short sequence that says "Do not pick up any items at the police station!".
Complete either character's first and second scenarios in less than three hours. A zombie in a uniform will appear after both missions are completed to confirm correct code entry. Load the saved game and begin the first scenario by going to the police station without collecting any items. Quickly move past the zombie that appears in the alley near the police station. Collect the shotgun, then kill the zombie. Take the special key from the zombie's body to open the lockers with alternate uniforms. Claire has a denim jacket, with a quick shooting revolver. Leon has two alternate uniforms (a leather jacket with skull emblem, or a tank top and baseball hat), one of which will allow him to shoot with one hand.
Complete either character's first scenario in under 2.5 hours with an A or B ranking for the special rocket launcher. Complete either character's second scenario in under 2.5 hours with an A or B ranking for the special gatling gun. Complete either character's second scenario in under 3 hours with an A or B ranking for the special machine gun. The special weapon will appear in the next game after the first chest is opened.
Shotgun or crossbow
When playing as Leon go to the gun shop with the man. He will almost shoot you. After he dies because of the zombies, kill them. Then go up to the dead man and press Action. You should get a shotgun. If playing as Claire you will get the crossbow.
To get an A ranking, beat the game in under three hours and do not use any First Aid sprays. Herbs, however, may be used. To get a B ranking, successfully complete the game in under three hours. To get a C ranking, finish the game in five to seven hours. For a D rating, finish the game in seven hours or more. Note: The rank will be lowered by one grade if any special weapons are used, or if the game was saved more than twelve times.
To get the "S" rank on mission 1, complete the game in under 1 hour 30 minutes, only use up to one green herb, do not save, and only use a knife, handgun and shotgun/bowgun or magnum/grenade launcher. I.e., if you pick up the shotgun/bowgun do not pick up the magnum/grenade launcher; or if you want the magnum/grenade launcher, do not pick up the shotgun/bowgun. Also, no weapons upgrades are allowed on any weapon and only one of each type of weapon. I.e., do not pick up the shotgun/bowgun from the dead shopkeeper then pick it up later in the game.
Rebecca Chambers picture
Walk into the S.T.A.R.S office, go to the back of the room and click on the desk with the "This desk is trashed someone must of searched it" description. Search the desk fifty times to find a photo of Rebecca Chambers as a basketball player.
Shoot the screen
While playing Leon's scenario, take the unlimited ammunition shotgun and go to the roof where the helicopter crashed. Stand near the door leading inside, and make sure that a close-up view of Leon appears. Aim the shotgun at the screen and fire. Bullet holes will appear. Note: This may also be done at any location where Leon can aim at the screen with the shotgun. Another way to do this is when Leon in the gun shop after the zombies killed the man. Get the shot gun from him and go to the bus that has crashed. Make sure you do not use the shot gun while going to the bus. Once inside the bus, kill the two zombies (on the floor and walking). Go to the back of the bus, where Leon entered, and aim at the screen. In the first scenario as Claire, you can shoot the screen in the hall where the S.T.A.R.S. room is located (where you get the fax). It is not in that room, but it is in that hallway. Keep trying until you get it. As Hunk in the green crow hall where you fight the second Tyrant, go around the second corner in that room. As you shoot at the Tyrant with a shotgun it will shoot the screen.
EX file locations:
1. Scenario A: In the cabinet in the file room.
2. Scenario B: On the desk in the Culture Experiment room of the Lab.
3. Scenario B: On a Umbrella soldier body in the Sewer B2 Wastewater Channel (east side).
4. Scenario A: Go behind the counter of the Gun Shop, on top of the counter.
5. Scenario A: In the briefcase near the end of the Bus at the beginning.
6. Scenario B: On Hot Dog Cart on the first street.
7. Scenario A: On the table in the room with the Fans and the blue doors in the Police office.
8. Scenario A: On Jill's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office.
9. Scenario B: On Rebbeca's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office, near the first aid bag hanging on the wall.
10. Scenario B: In the passage with stairs just outside the Police station doors.
11. Scenario A: The Lab, in the B4 Vaccine room.
12. Scenario A: The observation room of the police station on table, the one-way glass.
13. Scenario B: In the Lab in on the desk in the P-4 Laboratory-across from the moth room.
14. Scenario B: On the table in the room were the Chief dies.
15. Scenario B: In a cabinet in the monitor room that shows the Tyrant in the Factory.
16. Scenario A: In the Library of the Police station in a bookcase on the northern upper level.
90 or 127
BACK TO TOP