- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube|
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Apr 16, 01
|» All About Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on ActionTrip|
To get Mercanary mode (you play as four mercenaries trying to get to the warehouse), simply complete the game on any difficult. In this mode, you can get new features for the real game depending on how well you do.
After the Boutique Key has been acquired, five new outfits may be earned by finishing the game at Hard difficulty. (The costumes are: Police Uniform, Dino Crisis suit, Disco Outfit, Biker Uniform and STARS outfit) Your final grade determines how many new outfits you get from the boutique. Costumes Grade 5 A 4 B 3 C 2 D 1 E
Key To acquire the Boutique Key, which unlocks the Boutique in Uptown (where all the extra outfits are), finish the game in less than 7 hours using no more than 30 Ink Ribbons.
Each time Nemesis is defeated, he will drop a special item.
1st EAGLE Parts A
2nd EAGLE Parts B 3rd First Aid Spray Box
4th BENELLI M3S Parts A
5th BENELLI M3S Parts B
6th First Aid Spray Box
7th Unlimited ammunition Pack
128 or 279
BACK TO TOP