- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 24, 03
|» All About The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on ActionTrip|
Getting alternate costumes and DX camera
Finish the game and save at the end. Begin another game with that saved game file. Aril will be wearing the skull shirt from the ending, Link will wear his pajamas from the beginning all the way through the game, and the DX camera that takes color pictures will be in your inventory.
When you go near a glowing mark in the water and lower your hook you might wind up with a treasure chest or a piece of trash. This could be a boot or something else not very useful.
Infinite Elixir Soup
These Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Cheats require one empty bottle and you've already cured link's grandma. First go to outset island and fill your empty bottle with grandma's elixir soup. Here comes the tricky part drink the elixir soup but pause at the same time. You should be in your inventory. Now replace the bottle of elixir soup with any other item. Hit start and you should drink the elixir soup, but your bottle will still be full!
Use Bombs inside houses
Go inside a house and take out the Tingle Tuner. Then Press Start before Link takes out the Tingle Tuner and switch it with a bomb. Link will then put the bomb on his head and the message saying that the GBA is not inserted will come up. Press A and you can then you can throw the bomb and blow up whatever want in the house.
88 or 151
BACK TO TOP