- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 24, 03
|» All About The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker on ActionTrip|
Getting alternate costumes and DX camera
Finish the game and save at the end. Begin another game with that saved game file. Aril will be wearing the skull shirt from the ending, Link will wear his pajamas from the beginning all the way through the game, and the DX camera that takes color pictures will be in your inventory.
When you go near a glowing mark in the water and lower your hook you might wind up with a treasure chest or a piece of trash. This could be a boot or something else not very useful.
Infinite Elixir Soup
These Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Cheats require one empty bottle and you've already cured link's grandma. First go to outset island and fill your empty bottle with grandma's elixir soup. Here comes the tricky part drink the elixir soup but pause at the same time. You should be in your inventory. Now replace the bottle of elixir soup with any other item. Hit start and you should drink the elixir soup, but your bottle will still be full!
Use Bombs inside houses
Go inside a house and take out the Tingle Tuner. Then Press Start before Link takes out the Tingle Tuner and switch it with a bomb. Link will then put the bomb on his head and the message saying that the GBA is not inserted will come up. Press A and you can then you can throw the bomb and blow up whatever want in the house.
91 or 184
BACK TO TOP