- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Global Operations Cheats
publisher: Crave Entertainment
developer: Barking Dog Studios
PIII 500, 32MB RAM, 16MB, 800MB HD
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 25, 02
|» All About Global Operations on ActionTrip|
To get free money, press [F4] whilst in the buy screen.
Play as Terrorists (offline)
To unlocked Campaign 2 (terrorists), simply beat all 13 Campaign 1 missions, on any difficulty setting. Hit the ''Next'' button on the mission select screen to get to Campaign 2.
Change Number of Bots in Single Player
In the Crave\GlobalOperations\GlobalOps\attributes folder, there is a file called "singleplayer". If any of the levels are giving you a really hard time, you can edit this text file. The file is in plain english and is where the number of bots is picked from. Most levels have 1 of each type of player: medic, commando etc. You will see a name of the character followed by a 1 or 0 (0 being "good guy" and 1 being "bad guy"). In the first round of play, you are a good guy -- in the "next" round of play -- your a bad guy. Modify this file as desired and save. Always make a backup before overwriting the file.
Earning Money in Chechnya
In this cheat, you must become a medic. You also must e a counter or you will be shot quickly. First, near the counter's loading area, there is a place call The House. There is a fireplace inside that house. Call one of your members to cover you. When you bring your member into the house, shove him near the fireplace. And his life will drop very fast. Take out your med-kit before you do this. Then when his life drop to maybe 8%, heal him by pressing the left mouse button. Do not let him die. You will see your money increasing.
Unlock Campaign 2
To unlock the second campaign (in which you get to play as a terrorist), beat the game on any difficulty setting. On the mission select screen, select "Next" in order to get to Campaign 2.
133 or 242
BACK TO TOP