- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Global Operations Cheats
publisher: Crave Entertainment
developer: Barking Dog Studios
PIII 500, 32MB RAM, 16MB, 800MB HD
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Mar 25, 02
|» All About Global Operations on ActionTrip|
To get free money, press [F4] whilst in the buy screen.
Play as Terrorists (offline)
To unlocked Campaign 2 (terrorists), simply beat all 13 Campaign 1 missions, on any difficulty setting. Hit the ''Next'' button on the mission select screen to get to Campaign 2.
Change Number of Bots in Single Player
In the Crave\GlobalOperations\GlobalOps\attributes folder, there is a file called "singleplayer". If any of the levels are giving you a really hard time, you can edit this text file. The file is in plain english and is where the number of bots is picked from. Most levels have 1 of each type of player: medic, commando etc. You will see a name of the character followed by a 1 or 0 (0 being "good guy" and 1 being "bad guy"). In the first round of play, you are a good guy -- in the "next" round of play -- your a bad guy. Modify this file as desired and save. Always make a backup before overwriting the file.
Earning Money in Chechnya
In this cheat, you must become a medic. You also must e a counter or you will be shot quickly. First, near the counter's loading area, there is a place call The House. There is a fireplace inside that house. Call one of your members to cover you. When you bring your member into the house, shove him near the fireplace. And his life will drop very fast. Take out your med-kit before you do this. Then when his life drop to maybe 8%, heal him by pressing the left mouse button. Do not let him die. You will see your money increasing.
Unlock Campaign 2
To unlock the second campaign (in which you get to play as a terrorist), beat the game on any difficulty setting. On the mission select screen, select "Next" in order to get to Campaign 2.
133 or 208
BACK TO TOP