- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
Guild Wars Cheats
developer: Arena Net
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 500MB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 26, 05
|» All About Guild Wars on ActionTrip|
Joke Language in Language Menu
Open up the Menu, go to Options, and open the language menu. Here you will have your standard languages (English, French, German, etc.) and at the bottom there will be a joke language placed by the Developers called Bork! Bork! Bork! After using this language, everything will be in english lettering, but with strange spelling. You can undo this by reversing the process.
Enter one of the following commands in the chat window:
In the farming city in before the future you can get a prize hog if you are a ranger. This hog cannot die. The enemies won't attack it. He deals a little damage, but it does the job after a while.
Cheap Yellow Dye
Instead of shelling out high prices for yellow dye, simply purchase dye remover from any merchant and apply it to your armour. Most armour has yellow as its base colour so using dye remover may save you money.
To get gold dye, you must mix a silver dye and a yellow dye. Then mix a silver and orange dye. When you have both of these mixtures mix them together in turn to receive a gold dye. Although it can not be sold to the dye trader, it normaly makes around 6-9 platinum peices on the trade market.
153 or 445
BACK TO TOP