- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Xbox, GameCube, Playstation 2|
PIII 1800, 256MB RAM, 2.8GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 08, 05
|» All About Gun on ActionTrip|
Seven barrel Nock gun - Successfully complete story mode.
Armored horse and Cannon Nock gun - Successfully complete story mode and all side missions (100% completion).
Apache Shirt - Successfully complete the Hunting missions.
Silver Spurs - Successfully complete the Pony Express missions.
.69 Ferguson Rifle - Defeat Hollister.
Dual Peacemakers - Defeat Reed.
Take a barrel of TNT from the Badlands mine. Find the abandoned house in the Badlands where the buffalo graze. Go to the back of the house on the outside. Face the chimney (looking west) and place the TNT barrel on the left side of the chimney. Blow up the TNT barrel to open a hole in the ground with unlimited ammunition for all weapons.
Never let Reed out of your sight. If he is by himself and you cannot see him, he gains life.
Desecrate Hoodoo's corpse
After you defeat Hoodoo, there will be a intermission sequence showing him dead standing up in a coffin. After the sequence, he will still be in west empire standing in the grave. You can take out your double-barrel shotgun and shoot him a few times in some areas. You can shoot off his head, arm, and both of his legs. leaving a corpse floating in an up-right coffin.
You can make more money on the bounty hunter side missions by capturing bounties alive. When you find a wanted poster that offers more money if you capture them alive and are having trouble doing so, use the following trick. Kill all gang members or bodyguards (if any). If the bounty is on a horse, kill the horse. Get close and melee attack. This will stun the fugitive and present an opportunity to grab them. Then, subdue the fugitive. This awards you more money for each bounty. If you accidentally release him, you can try to melee him and grab him again. However, if you do this too many times or if he has been shot, you may kill him and get less money.
Easy poker game wins
When you are playing Texas Hold 'em inside the Alhambra, you can easily win with or without a good hand. Raise the bid to the maximum. This should make at least one to three players fold. You can then cheat to make your hand better, and if it is a worse card, forget about the cheat card and go back to your original hand. Afterwards, keep checking your hands until one of you wins. It should be you most of the time. Do not worry if you lose; the tournaments are free.
End of poker cheating
When playing Texas Hold 'em after the tournaments in the Alhambra, you will no longer have the option of cheating.
Hold [Dash] while repeatedly jumping your horse to travel about double the speed.
152 or 223
BACK TO TOP