- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360, Xbox, GameCube, Playstation 2|
PIII 1800, 256MB RAM, 2.8GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 08, 05
|» All About Gun on ActionTrip|
Seven barrel Nock gun - Successfully complete story mode.
Armored horse and Cannon Nock gun - Successfully complete story mode and all side missions (100% completion).
Apache Shirt - Successfully complete the Hunting missions.
Silver Spurs - Successfully complete the Pony Express missions.
.69 Ferguson Rifle - Defeat Hollister.
Dual Peacemakers - Defeat Reed.
Take a barrel of TNT from the Badlands mine. Find the abandoned house in the Badlands where the buffalo graze. Go to the back of the house on the outside. Face the chimney (looking west) and place the TNT barrel on the left side of the chimney. Blow up the TNT barrel to open a hole in the ground with unlimited ammunition for all weapons.
Never let Reed out of your sight. If he is by himself and you cannot see him, he gains life.
Desecrate Hoodoo's corpse
After you defeat Hoodoo, there will be a intermission sequence showing him dead standing up in a coffin. After the sequence, he will still be in west empire standing in the grave. You can take out your double-barrel shotgun and shoot him a few times in some areas. You can shoot off his head, arm, and both of his legs. leaving a corpse floating in an up-right coffin.
You can make more money on the bounty hunter side missions by capturing bounties alive. When you find a wanted poster that offers more money if you capture them alive and are having trouble doing so, use the following trick. Kill all gang members or bodyguards (if any). If the bounty is on a horse, kill the horse. Get close and melee attack. This will stun the fugitive and present an opportunity to grab them. Then, subdue the fugitive. This awards you more money for each bounty. If you accidentally release him, you can try to melee him and grab him again. However, if you do this too many times or if he has been shot, you may kill him and get less money.
Easy poker game wins
When you are playing Texas Hold 'em inside the Alhambra, you can easily win with or without a good hand. Raise the bid to the maximum. This should make at least one to three players fold. You can then cheat to make your hand better, and if it is a worse card, forget about the cheat card and go back to your original hand. Afterwards, keep checking your hands until one of you wins. It should be you most of the time. Do not worry if you lose; the tournaments are free.
End of poker cheating
When playing Texas Hold 'em after the tournaments in the Alhambra, you will no longer have the option of cheating.
Hold [Dash] while repeatedly jumping your horse to travel about double the speed.
152 or 249
BACK TO TOP