- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Half-Life 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
developer: Valve Software
P1200, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 compatible graphics card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 16, 04
|» All About Half-Life 2 on ActionTrip|
In order to enter the following cheats you will have to activate the console. There are couple of ways to do that:
1) Modify the game shortcut. Right-click on the Half-Life 2 shortcut, select Properties and a new screen should pop up. Add the " -console" parameter (without the quotes) at the end of the target field so it looks similar to this:
"C:\Program Files\Half-Life 2\hl2.exe" -console
Apply the changes and run the game using that shortcut.
2) Open the "autoexec.cfg" file (use Notepad for this) located in cfg subfolder of your game install dir (if there is no such file, just create it). Add the following two lines:
3) Turn the console on in the options menu (Options > Keyboard > Advanced).
Now, use the [~] key while playing to bring up the console and enter the following codes there:
god - God mode (server side only)
give <item or weapon name> - Gives a weapon or an item (see the list below)
buddha - Reduces your health
hurtme # - Hurts the player (# is damage amount)
impulse 101 - All weapons
impulse 82 - Spawns a jeep
notarget - Player becomes hidden to NPCs
noclip - Walk through walls (server side only)
maps - Displays map list
map <map name> - Load a specified map (see the list below)
developer # - Sets developer mode to on/off/verbose (0-off, 1-on, 2-verbose)
+mlook - Enables mouse look
hud_quickhelp/text? 1 - Shows crosshair
viewmodel_fov # - Sets the size of the weapon you're carrying (54 is default)
exec <filename> - Execute a script file
cl_drawhud 1 - Turns hud display on
cl_enablehud 1 - Turns hud display on
cl_showfps 1 - Shows frames per second in game
npc_create - Creates an NPC (works in worlds that have an NPC entity)
npc_create_aimed - Creates an NPC aiming away from the player.
picker - Toggles 'picker' mode.
setpos - Move player to specified origin (must have sv_cheats 1 enabled).
setang - Snap player eyes to specified pitch yaw (musthave sv_cheats).
sv_gravity # - Set gravity to #
sv_stopspeed # - Set minimum stopping speed when on ground to #
sv_friction # - Sets world friction to #
sv_bounce # - Sets bounce multiplier for physically simulated objects collision
sv_maxvelocity # - Sets the maximum velocity of any moving object to #
sv_waterdist # - Sets vertical view fixup when eyes are near water plane to #
air_density # - Changes the density of air to #
dsp_explosion_effect_duration # - Sets length of confusion/ear-ringing effect to #
prop_debug - Toggle bounding-boxes debug mode on/off (red - ignore damage, white - respond to damage, green - health)
sv_soundemitter_filecheck - Toggle reporting missing .wav files for sounds
mat_numtextureunits # - Limits the number of texture units to # (0 - let the game decide how many texture units to use)
mat_yuv 0 - ?
d1_canals_01, d1_canals_02, d1_canals_end, d1_tempanals_02, d1_town_01, d1_town_02, d1_town_03, d1_town_04, d1_town_05, d1_trainstation_01, d1_trainstation_02, d1_trainstation_03, d1_trainstation_05, d1_under_01, d1_under_02, d1_under_03, d1_under_04, d2_coast_01, d2_coast_02, d2_coast_03, d2_coast_04, d2_coast_04_dx60, d2_coast_05, d2_coast_06, d2_coast_07, d2_coast_08, d2_prison_01, d2_prison_02, d2_prison_03, d2_prison_04, d2_prison_05, d3_c17_03, d3_c17_04, d3_c17_05, d3_c17_06a, d3_c17_06b, d3_c17_07
weapon_alyxgun, weapon_ar1, weapon_ar2, weapon_bugbait, weapon_cguard, weapon_crowbar, weapon_extinguisher, weapon_flaregun, weapon_frag, weapon_gauss, weapon_hopwire, weapon_iceaxe, weapon_physcannon, weapon_physgun, weapon_pistol, weapon_rpg, weapon_shotgun, weapon_smg1, weapon_smg2, weapon_stickylauncher, weapon_stunstick, weapon_thumper, weapon_sniperrifle, weapon_rollerwand, weapon_molotov, weapon_manhack, weapon_immolator, weapon_irifle, weapon_slam, weapon_hmg1, weapon_cubemap, weapon_binoculars, weapon_ml, weapon_brickbat
item_box_buckshot, item_box_mrounds, item_box_sniper_rounds, item_box_srounds, item_healthkit, item_battery, item_suit, item_ml_grenade, item_ar2_grenade, item_healthvial
Cheat: Grab Anything
Note: The default value for the following cheat is 250.
When using the give weapon/item cheats, enter physcannon_maxmass 1000 (or more) to be able to grab any object in the game.
Cheat: Spawn Alyx's Weapon
Enter npc_create_equipment weapon_alyxgun in the dev console then type npc_create npc_combine_s which spawns a combine trooper with Alyx's gun. Then simply kill the trooper ang get the gun. Note, when you pick up the gun looks like a giant block on the bottom left corner of your screen.
Open "\HL2\hl2media\StartupVids.txt" file with Notepad and you should see the following line: "media/Valve.avi" (this will play Valve intro when you start the game). You can change it to any AVI movie file you like.
In the Chapter Anti-Citizen, Freman can reach the rooftop of the building blocked by some rocks on its stairs. After D.O.G. hops onto the dropship, crouch jump onto the sofa and Freman can jump past the rocks. Bring a box or similar object to act as a platform. It is barely possible to reach the roof of the building -- there's nothing there, but it's a little hidden area.
226 or 424
BACK TO TOP