- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Half-Life 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
developer: Valve Software
P1200, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 compatible graphics card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 16, 04
|» All About Half-Life 2 on ActionTrip|
In order to enter the following cheats you will have to activate the console. There are couple of ways to do that:
1) Modify the game shortcut. Right-click on the Half-Life 2 shortcut, select Properties and a new screen should pop up. Add the " -console" parameter (without the quotes) at the end of the target field so it looks similar to this:
"C:\Program Files\Half-Life 2\hl2.exe" -console
Apply the changes and run the game using that shortcut.
2) Open the "autoexec.cfg" file (use Notepad for this) located in cfg subfolder of your game install dir (if there is no such file, just create it). Add the following two lines:
3) Turn the console on in the options menu (Options > Keyboard > Advanced).
Now, use the [~] key while playing to bring up the console and enter the following codes there:
god - God mode (server side only)
give <item or weapon name> - Gives a weapon or an item (see the list below)
buddha - Reduces your health
hurtme # - Hurts the player (# is damage amount)
impulse 101 - All weapons
impulse 82 - Spawns a jeep
notarget - Player becomes hidden to NPCs
noclip - Walk through walls (server side only)
maps - Displays map list
map <map name> - Load a specified map (see the list below)
developer # - Sets developer mode to on/off/verbose (0-off, 1-on, 2-verbose)
+mlook - Enables mouse look
hud_quickhelp/text? 1 - Shows crosshair
viewmodel_fov # - Sets the size of the weapon you're carrying (54 is default)
exec <filename> - Execute a script file
cl_drawhud 1 - Turns hud display on
cl_enablehud 1 - Turns hud display on
cl_showfps 1 - Shows frames per second in game
npc_create - Creates an NPC (works in worlds that have an NPC entity)
npc_create_aimed - Creates an NPC aiming away from the player.
picker - Toggles 'picker' mode.
setpos - Move player to specified origin (must have sv_cheats 1 enabled).
setang - Snap player eyes to specified pitch yaw (musthave sv_cheats).
sv_gravity # - Set gravity to #
sv_stopspeed # - Set minimum stopping speed when on ground to #
sv_friction # - Sets world friction to #
sv_bounce # - Sets bounce multiplier for physically simulated objects collision
sv_maxvelocity # - Sets the maximum velocity of any moving object to #
sv_waterdist # - Sets vertical view fixup when eyes are near water plane to #
air_density # - Changes the density of air to #
dsp_explosion_effect_duration # - Sets length of confusion/ear-ringing effect to #
prop_debug - Toggle bounding-boxes debug mode on/off (red - ignore damage, white - respond to damage, green - health)
sv_soundemitter_filecheck - Toggle reporting missing .wav files for sounds
mat_numtextureunits # - Limits the number of texture units to # (0 - let the game decide how many texture units to use)
mat_yuv 0 - ?
d1_canals_01, d1_canals_02, d1_canals_end, d1_tempanals_02, d1_town_01, d1_town_02, d1_town_03, d1_town_04, d1_town_05, d1_trainstation_01, d1_trainstation_02, d1_trainstation_03, d1_trainstation_05, d1_under_01, d1_under_02, d1_under_03, d1_under_04, d2_coast_01, d2_coast_02, d2_coast_03, d2_coast_04, d2_coast_04_dx60, d2_coast_05, d2_coast_06, d2_coast_07, d2_coast_08, d2_prison_01, d2_prison_02, d2_prison_03, d2_prison_04, d2_prison_05, d3_c17_03, d3_c17_04, d3_c17_05, d3_c17_06a, d3_c17_06b, d3_c17_07
weapon_alyxgun, weapon_ar1, weapon_ar2, weapon_bugbait, weapon_cguard, weapon_crowbar, weapon_extinguisher, weapon_flaregun, weapon_frag, weapon_gauss, weapon_hopwire, weapon_iceaxe, weapon_physcannon, weapon_physgun, weapon_pistol, weapon_rpg, weapon_shotgun, weapon_smg1, weapon_smg2, weapon_stickylauncher, weapon_stunstick, weapon_thumper, weapon_sniperrifle, weapon_rollerwand, weapon_molotov, weapon_manhack, weapon_immolator, weapon_irifle, weapon_slam, weapon_hmg1, weapon_cubemap, weapon_binoculars, weapon_ml, weapon_brickbat
item_box_buckshot, item_box_mrounds, item_box_sniper_rounds, item_box_srounds, item_healthkit, item_battery, item_suit, item_ml_grenade, item_ar2_grenade, item_healthvial
Cheat: Grab Anything
Note: The default value for the following cheat is 250.
When using the give weapon/item cheats, enter physcannon_maxmass 1000 (or more) to be able to grab any object in the game.
Cheat: Spawn Alyx's Weapon
Enter npc_create_equipment weapon_alyxgun in the dev console then type npc_create npc_combine_s which spawns a combine trooper with Alyx's gun. Then simply kill the trooper ang get the gun. Note, when you pick up the gun looks like a giant block on the bottom left corner of your screen.
Open "\HL2\hl2media\StartupVids.txt" file with Notepad and you should see the following line: "media/Valve.avi" (this will play Valve intro when you start the game). You can change it to any AVI movie file you like.
In the Chapter Anti-Citizen, Freman can reach the rooftop of the building blocked by some rocks on its stairs. After D.O.G. hops onto the dropship, crouch jump onto the sofa and Freman can jump past the rocks. Bring a box or similar object to act as a platform. It is barely possible to reach the roof of the building -- there's nothing there, but it's a little hidden area.
236 or 591
BACK TO TOP