- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, DS, GBA, PSP|
developer: EA UK
genre: Action Adventure
PII 1200, 256MB RAM, 1.2GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 08, 05
|» All About Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (4KB)
Collector card bonuses
Successfully complete the indicated card set to unlock the corresponding bonus:
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Beasts" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Vampires" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Giants" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Goblins" card set.
Extra Endurance for Harry: Successfully complete the "Quidittch" card set.
Extra Endurance for Harry: Successfully complete the "Wizards" card set.
Extra Endurance for Hermione: Successfully complete the "Witches" card set.
Extra Endurance for Hermione: Successfully complete the "Hags" card set.
Extra Endurance for Ron: Successfully complete the "Dragons" card set.
Extra Endurance for Ron: Successfully complete the "Classical Beasts" card set.
Easy beans in Prefect's bathroom
There are many beans in this level. Almost all statues have around twelve beans in them. This is the best level to raise your bean count to buy cards. To complete the entire level you will need to know the Herbivicus spell first. Note: Use Ron because his cards are very expensive and cost more than the others.
Maximizing Wingardium Leviosa
To maximize Wingardium Leviosa after you get three shields, take the big block you find on the second level of the Forbidden Forest everywhere with you on the level. You will eventually maximize the spell. This can also work with almost any other spell.
Refill Harry's energy
If you get a character/friendship card, stand by Ron or Hermione if you are Harry to refill your energy. You can stand by both of them to refill it faster.
For advanced spell casters, when you are pulling the control stick in the direction you want to pull, wiggle it around that point. You will find that your Carpe Retractum spell is quicker at pulling. The best place to try this is the Prefect's Bathroom.
First, Jinx all Voldemort's skeletons. He will cast Abvra Cadabvra and you must move the energy ball over the skeletons. He will then pick up the grim reaper statue and make it float around. Dodge it and on about the third time it is thrown at you, it will get stuck in the ground. Move the energy ball over it, and it will lose a wing. Do this two more times and you will win.
139 or 304
BACK TO TOP