- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge Cheats
publisher: Game Factory Interactive
developer: Game Factory Interactive
PIV 1800, 512MB RAM, 3.5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 17, 08
|» All About Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge on ActionTrip|
The default shortcuts created by the installer actually launch "autorun.exe" instead of the REAL game executable. So we must create a different shortcut to directly launch the true EXE file which is "bin\game.exe".
The following example shows the correct SHORTCUT syntax if the game was installed in a directory path of "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns".
Target: "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns\bin\game.exe" -cheater
Start in: "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns"
Launch the game with your new shortcut. Press [~] to open the console and enter your codes:
cheater <on/off> - Enable/Disable the cheating system
setPersonHealth <person> <points> - Does the same as the 'heal' code (case-sensitive)
gainxp <person> [experience] - Gives experience points to the mercenary specified.
heal <person> [points] - Sets the health points of the mercenary specified
kill <person> - Kills the specified person
gameStage <#> - Unknown
showall <on/off> - Unknown
finish <win/lose> - Unknown
grave - Close the console
exit - Quit the game
48 or 142
BACK TO TOP