- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge Cheats
publisher: Game Factory Interactive
developer: Game Factory Interactive
PIV 1800, 512MB RAM, 3.5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 17, 08
|» All About Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge on ActionTrip|
The default shortcuts created by the installer actually launch "autorun.exe" instead of the REAL game executable. So we must create a different shortcut to directly launch the true EXE file which is "bin\game.exe".
The following example shows the correct SHORTCUT syntax if the game was installed in a directory path of "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns".
Target: "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns\bin\game.exe" -cheater
Start in: "T:\THIEF\Hired Guns"
Launch the game with your new shortcut. Press [~] to open the console and enter your codes:
cheater <on/off> - Enable/Disable the cheating system
setPersonHealth <person> <points> - Does the same as the 'heal' code (case-sensitive)
gainxp <person> [experience] - Gives experience points to the mercenary specified.
heal <person> [points] - Sets the health points of the mercenary specified
kill <person> - Kills the specified person
gameStage <#> - Unknown
showall <on/off> - Unknown
finish <win/lose> - Unknown
grave - Close the console
exit - Quit the game
48 or 168
BACK TO TOP