- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Hitman: Codename 47 Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: IO Interactive
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 400MB HDD
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 19, 00
|» All About Hitman: Codename 47 on ActionTrip|
Edit hitman.ini file in your Hitman game directory and add line 'enableconsole 1'. When playing the game press ~ or ' to enter console mode and type:
god 1 - God Mode
infammo - Unlimited ammo
giveall - All weapons with max ammo
invisible 1 - Invisibility
Press TAB to cycle through all commands.
Max Payne style mode (slow-mo)
Just press the scroll lock button during the game and the game slows down, however, just like the bullet time mode in Max Payne, the mouse pointer moves at a near normal rate, allowing you to accurately take out (head shot) numerous guards in a matter of seconds, and then press the scroll lock button again to remove the slow-mo style.
Multiple Gun Combo Trick
This trick will let you have up to 15 rounds in any gun.
1. Make sure that you have a Beretta 92 in your inventory.
2. Select the gun you want to have 15 rounds in, and make sure that is the ONLY thing you are holding.
3. Drop the gun on the floor.
4. Take out your Beretta 92 and pick up the gun you just dropped.
5. You will be holding both guns at the same time, and you will have 15 rounds in both guns since they always shoot together.
Type "Kim Bo Kastekniv" instead of your name and all stages will be available.
When you have completed all the mission objectives, don't exit yet. Instead, press F1 for the mission status screen to appear. When the "success" message appears press ESC to go back to the game. Then repeat the process. Each time you will be paid the reward for the mission.
Rate of Fire
When in the last level "Meet your brother" you will gain access to a minigun, in repetition mode there is a serious delay between the click and the first shot, because the gun has to get running before it can shoot. Change into single-shot-mode instead, the first shot will be much faster, and the rate of fire will still be extremely high!
159 or 302
BACK TO TOP